The Student Room Group

Any Netflix recommendation?

Wanna watch sth interesting but I have no clue what I can watch

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you're looking for a comedy tv show I would recommend 'New Girl'. If you want a crime tv show 'Why Women Kill'. Let me know what genre you want and I can let you know :smile:
Original post by baerimi

riverdale, stranger things , ginny & georigia
Reply 3
Original post by .mae.
If you're looking for a comedy tv show I would recommend 'New Girl'. If you want a crime tv show 'Why Women Kill'. Let me know what genre you want and I can let you know :smile:

oooh what’s the comedy tv show aboutttt
Reply 4
Original post by baerimi
oooh what’s the comedy tv show aboutttt

Basically a girl gets cheated on and has to move out so she finds a place from craigslist. She moves in with 3 guys who all have crazy personalities and they somehow form a family bond. I really don't know how to describe it but definitely watch it if you like shows like 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'Modern Family', 'Parks&Rec.' or 'Community'
Reply 5
Original post by .mae.
Basically a girl gets cheated on and has to move out so she finds a place from craigslist. She moves in with 3 guys who all have crazy personalities and they somehow form a family bond. I really don't know how to describe it but definitely watch it if you like shows like 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'Modern Family', 'Parks&Rec.' or 'Community'

Woahhh thx!!
Btw this maybe a little off topic but
Do you know how to get myself unlocked from sending private msgs here??? Cuz TSR keep saying that my profile is not ready for it and I rly need to pm someone rn
Can you help plzzzzz😭😭
Ratched about a killer nurse with great style sense🙃
Reply 7
Original post by baerimi
Woahhh thx!!
Btw this maybe a little off topic but
Do you know how to get myself unlocked from sending private msgs here??? Cuz TSR keep saying that my profile is not ready for it and I rly need to pm someone rn
Can you help plzzzzz😭😭

no problem, i'm new here too so idk
what type of **** do u like
Good girls, nevertheless, Gilmore girls, ginny and Georgia, extraordinary you, doctor,
queen's gambit is good
Ratched series. I watched it steadily, time flew by unnoticed. It is not for everyone, many will think that this is some kind of cruel nonsense. But I see something more in this, a very high-quality picture, it does not load, although it keeps it in suspense, everything is beautiful, juicy, and of high quality. And of course, everything is exaggerated here, black humor, you need to understand it. I think this is a very worthy novelty, everyone played just fine! I recommend it!)
the haunting of hill house
I watched Q-Force recently, and though I had some reservations because the prior teaser trailer made it look pretty bad and faintly offensive, it was actually very charming and enjoyable (and also managed to distinguish itself as not just "LGBT* Archer" by being more story/character focused).

Note though it's definitely an "adult" cartoon/comedy series lol (like Archer, contains a lot of bad language and sex/drug references etc!)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by baerimi

Brooklyn 99! I am soooo binged to this series at the moment that I have hardly no interest in another series or fillms to watch.
Casa de papel
Outerbanks
Here are some I enjoyed:
Brooklyn 99
The Good Place
Lost in Space
Raising Dion
Stranger Things (good but really gory in some parts so don’t watch if you don’t like blood and guts!!!)
Modern Family
Cobra Kai is a very good show and it's a crime for how underrated it is.
Reply 18
Clickbait is amazing if you're into thrillers
Squid game, YOU, shameless, Atypical, euphoria

Quick Reply

Latest