?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Wanna watch sth interesting but I have no clue what I can watch
.mae.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're looking for a comedy tv show I would recommend 'New Girl'. If you want a crime tv show 'Why Women Kill'. Let me know what genre you want and I can let you know
QueenKagami
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by baerimi)
riverdale, stranger things , ginny & georigia
baerimi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
(Original post by .mae.)
If you're looking for a comedy tv show I would recommend 'New Girl'. If you want a crime tv show 'Why Women Kill'. Let me know what genre you want and I can let you know
oooh what’s the comedy tv show aboutttt
.mae.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oooh what’s the comedy tv show aboutttt
Basically a girl gets cheated on and has to move out so she finds a place from craigslist. She moves in with 3 guys who all have crazy personalities and they somehow form a family bond. I really don't know how to describe it but definitely watch it if you like shows like 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'Modern Family', 'Parks&Rec.' or 'Community'
baerimi
Rep:
?
(Original post by .mae.)
Basically a girl gets cheated on and has to move out so she finds a place from craigslist. She moves in with 3 guys who all have crazy personalities and they somehow form a family bond. I really don't know how to describe it but definitely watch it if you like shows like 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'Modern Family', 'Parks&Rec.' or 'Community'
Woahhh thx!!
Btw this maybe a little off topic but
Do you know how to get myself unlocked from sending private msgs here??? Cuz TSR keep saying that my profile is not ready for it and I rly need to pm someone rn
Can you help plzzzzz😭😭
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ratched about a killer nurse with great style sense🙃
.mae.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Woahhh thx!!
Btw this maybe a little off topic but
Do you know how to get myself unlocked from sending private msgs here??? Cuz TSR keep saying that my profile is not ready for it and I rly need to pm someone rn
Can you help plzzzzz😭😭
no problem, i'm new here too so idk
rxrx2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what type of **** do u like
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good girls, nevertheless, Gilmore girls, ginny and Georgia, extraordinary you, doctor,
johnsark
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
queen's gambit is good
lolitaa123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ratched series. I watched it steadily, time flew by unnoticed. It is not for everyone, many will think that this is some kind of cruel nonsense. But I see something more in this, a very high-quality picture, it does not load, although it keeps it in suspense, everything is beautiful, juicy, and of high quality. And of course, everything is exaggerated here, black humor, you need to understand it. I think this is a very worthy novelty, everyone played just fine! I recommend it!)
summerbirdreads
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the haunting of hill house
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I watched Q-Force recently, and though I had some reservations because the prior teaser trailer made it look pretty bad and faintly offensive, it was actually very charming and enjoyable (and also managed to distinguish itself as not just "LGBT* Archer" by being more story/character focused).

Note though it's definitely an "adult" cartoon/comedy series lol (like Archer, contains a lot of bad language and sex/drug references etc!)
Last edited by artful_lounger; 2 weeks ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Brooklyn 99! I am soooo binged to this series at the moment that I have hardly no interest in another series or fillms to watch.
Swissycheese
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Casa de papel
Outerbanks
claudia_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Here are some I enjoyed:
Brooklyn 99
The Good Place
Lost in Space
Raising Dion
Stranger Things (good but really gory in some parts so don’t watch if you don’t like blood and guts!!!)
Modern Family
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.71%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.88%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.15%
I need help with my personal statement (53)
38.97%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.74%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.21%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise