Whitehorn Hall

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey! Next year I'm going to be staying in Whitehorn Hall at St Andrew's, but can't really find much about it or many photos online. I was just wondering if there are any current students who stayed in Whitehorn or know people who stayed in Whitehorn who can share their experience or any photos?
Thanks!
Sophiazzz6789
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hi, how is Whitehorn Hall?
MBee03
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hey! Sorry I just saw this!It's really good - one of the best halls imo, although I might be a bit biased haha. I have made so many great friends here and it is a lovely close community, aswell as being really clean and pretty. I'm self catered too.I hope that helps, if you have any more questions I'm happy to help
Libeward
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi ik this is so late but when u apply for accommodation how can u get whitehorn?
Libeward
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by MBee03)
Hey! Sorry I just saw this!It's really good - one of the best halls imo, although I might be a bit biased haha. I have made so many great friends here and it is a lovely close community, aswell as being really clean and pretty. I'm self catered too.I hope that helps, if you have any more questions I'm happy to help
Hi ik this is so late but when u apply for accommodation how can u get whitehorn?
Sophiazzz6789
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, if you dont mind me asking, what are your friends in whitehorn reading? Ive seen it somewhere that they put people reading the same subject together, wondering if I have the chance to be allocated there, thanks!
Last edited by Sophiazzz6789; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (13)
31.71%
Take a gap year (10)
24.39%
Resit my exams (7)
17.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (5)
12.2%
I don't know yet (3)
7.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
7.32%

Watched Threads