The Student Room Group

Swansea University A101 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Agitha
You received a questionnaire from Swansea?

No, from Notts and ScotGEM. I just meant everything seemed to be fine, and the only thing I had to confirm was an Access course with ScotGEM. But when I checked over my UCAS application ('cause I'm paranoid) the GCSE's aren't displaying and I was worried it would cause problems.
Reply 41
Any offers from Swansea for grad
Original post by Laynz1
Any offers from Swansea for grad

Think they said it would be after Christmas break when we would hear back
Has anyone received an email from Swansea requesting for certs to be sent for your degree or school grades?
Reply 44
Original post by Shahishame
Has anyone received an email from Swansea requesting for certs to be sent for your degree or school grades?

Nope
Hnoas anyone received an email from Swansea requesting for certs to be sent for your degree or school grades?

No, I've literally not had anything off them, not even a confirmation email. Has anyone else had a confirmation email?! Worried my applications missing..
I got a confirmation email about a week after I applied , requested my prior GAMSAT score
Reply 47

Yes, I've had a few emails back and forth requesting my high school grades, high school diploma, AP scores, etc. Very confusing as I only have a 59 which is likely not even close to the cutoff! I figure they're just trying to complete my application for their own international data before they reject me haha
Reply 48
So everyone saying we wont hear back until after xmas i'm guessing? this waiting is killing me!
Original post by JJchal
So everyone saying we wont hear back until after xmas i'm guessing? this waiting is killing me!

I think it's got to be post-Christmas now... I feel like I've been waiting in suspense since doing the gamsat in Sept 😂 any ideas how much noticed they normally give between invite and actual interview?
Anyone else thinking Swansea are taking a long time to send out interviews/rejections this year? Last year I received an interview offer on the 14th December..... almost an extra month..???
:confused:
Original post by 2Ariadne2
Anyone else thinking Swansea are taking a long time to send out interviews/rejections this year? Last year I received an interview offer on the 14th December..... almost an extra month..???
:confused:

Haha just had a panic bc thought you might have posted to say you'd had an invite.

Yes, taking a while. They did say on the initial email that they'd be out in Jan 22, I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later.

Do you happen to know how much notice you get between invite and the actual interview?
Finally got my interview invite!! Gamsat 75. Email states cut off of 63 fyi x
Reply 53
Just got my interview invite. Scraped by with a GAMSAT of 63!! 😅
Reply 54
Feels like that wait was forever! Interview invite through at 1210, GAMSAT 67
Has anyone been offered or rejected yet?
Reply 56
Interviews are out!
GAMSAT cutoff 63 :eek:
Reply 57
Original post by jmsolvr
Interviews are out!
GAMSAT cutoff 63 :eek:

Ive just been waitlisted as i have 62
Reply 58
Interview invite through at 12:10, GAMSAT 63 :biggrin:
Invite received! GAMSAT 61 but I am Welsh :smile:

Quick Reply