awastar
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by asdasdihpi)
Damn, why did I get it a week later? Was the email about any extra information that’s not included in the application has the deadline of being submitted on the 19th November
nothing significant. it said my application is currently being processed
awastar
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone received interview yet?
yumnum444
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by awastar)
Has anyone received interview yet?
I think no one did till now cuz this thread is ded
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys did you lot send proof that you’ve gone to a state school or is that something they’ll find out on the applications. On the website, it didn’t say we had to send proof of that, but reading previous years thread some people said you had to…?
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys did you lot send proof that you’ve gone to a state school or is that something they’ll find out on the applications. On the website, it didn’t say we had to send proof of that, but reading previous years thread some people said you had to…?
I thought the same that they would know from application and the fact they said in email that you have to send any extra info you want us to consider by 19th , What should we do now ?
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yumnum444)
I thought the same that they would know from application and the fact they said in email that you have to send any extra info you want us to consider by 19th , What should we do now ?
I’ve sent them an email asking this, I’ll let you know what they reply.
watermellone
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I thought you didn’t have to, but I’m from Wales and it says if you attend a school Wales and other areas then email the med admissions team.. I emailed them before 19th and it’s now the 22nd they haven’t replied to my email since, I’m unsure if I’ve provided enough evidence to be considered
Achiaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you have to. I remember them saying that when I called them, but this was a few months since I did but to be on a safer side, just send them a proof and let your school stamp it or something to further solidify the evidence.
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Achiaa)
I think you have to. I remember them saying that when I called them, but this was a few months since I did but to be on a safer side, just send them a proof and let your school stamp it or something to further solidify the evidence.
(Original post by watermellone)
I thought you didn’t have to, but I’m from Wales and it says if you attend a school Wales and other areas then email the med admissions team.. I emailed them before 19th and it’s now the 22nd they haven’t replied to my email since, I’m unsure if I’ve provided enough evidence to be considered
They sent me an email back yesterday confirming that they don’t require proof for independent/state schools
PDQ2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone else noticed that Plymouth has the shortest thread of any other Med Schools? Crossing everything that it's because they have less applicants, giving us the best chance!
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
They sent me an email back yesterday confirming that they don’t require proof for independent/state schools
Ah thanks, I feel a bit more relieved now.
im just worried about why they ignored my email
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PDQ2003)
Has anyone else noticed that Plymouth has the shortest thread of any other Med Schools? Crossing everything that it's because they have less applicants, giving us the best chance!
Interesting. I hope that is the case, since there’s around 40 places on the course 😩. I also applied to the BM6 course and that thread is also short,
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Has anyone heard anything?
Achiaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by yumnum444)
Has anyone heard anything?
Nope. Sigh. My heart misses a beat each time I remember lol
awastar
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I haven’t either
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Me neither
zigs71
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Looking at last year's thread, the first interview invites went out on 2 December... so we should hear something very soon hopefully.
Jbob2340
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I got sent a email that said invites will be given out at the end of December.
SAS2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Anyone been given interviews yet????? So stressful waiting to hear
awastar
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I haven’t heard anything from them yet 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads