University of Plymouth A102 2022 entry

Watch
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Nothing too
Sana_239
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I called them and they said you will receive an email by the 17th of December regarding interviews 😬
awastar
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg the suspense is really now 💔
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The suspense is really now 😭😭
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sana_239)
I called them and they said you will receive an email by the 17th of December regarding interviews 😬
wow that’s sooner than I expected😭
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just received an interview rn!!! OMGGGG
Achiaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just received an interview omgggggg shakinggg
SAS2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awastar)
I just received an interview rn!!! OMGGGG
mee tooooooooooooooooo
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
YAYYYY!!!
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
received interview JUST NOW 😭🎉
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations!!!
student4569
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What do they mean by "Panel 1, Panel 2 etc", do I need to book separately ?
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think you need pick one of them
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Those of you who have received an interview, did you meet all 4 non academic requirements? I meet 3 and I haven’t received an interview😣
student4569
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thanks awastar
Achiaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by student4569)
What do they mean by "Panel 1, Panel 2 etc", do I need to book separately ?
I have no idea. I have sent them an email to ask about that. Hopefully it shouldn't be anything complicated.
Achiaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asdasdihpi)
Those of you who have received an interview, did you meet all 4 non academic requirements? I meet 3 and I haven’t received an interview😣
Don't worry, I think they send interview invites in batches. Fingers crossed, you should get yours soon. It's going to be fine.
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Achiaa)
Don't worry, I think they send interview invites in batches. Fingers crossed, you should get yours soon. It's going to be fine.
tysm, hopefully!
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I didn’t meet all the non academic requirements…may be it’s been sent out alphabetical order idk…hopefully you’ll receive one …I’m rooting for you!!
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Achiaa can you inform us when they reply to you please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%