University of Plymouth A102 2022 entry

Watch
Achiaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awastar)
Achiaa can you inform us when they reply to you please?
Sure
SAS2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asdasdihpi)
Those of you who have received an interview, did you meet all 4 non academic requirements? I meet 3 and I haven’t received an interview😣
I only met 3 xx
awastar
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Z 😭😭
Achiaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Achiaa can you inform us when they reply to you please?
"Thank you for your email and we are running 4 panels alongside each other, so it will not matter which panel you book onto"

This is their reply email.
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Achiaa)
"Thank you for your email and we are running 4 panels alongside each other, so it will not matter which panel you book onto"

This is their reply email.
ok thanks
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Btw 18th of January to 28th January (no Mondays )
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Btw 18th of January to 28th January (no Mondays )
Ahh I’m glad they gave over a months notice
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
rejected pre-interview :~3 first out of the 4 I’ve heard back from so not too disheartened!! Not sure what the rejection was due too, I’ve sent them an email and asked
Last edited by asdasdihpi; 1 month ago
watermellone
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
rejected pre-interview :~3 first out of the 4 I’ve heard back from so not too disheartened!! Not sure what the rejection was due too, I’ve sent them an email and asked
me too - my second rejection so far , but its okay! hopefully you get an offer from at least one of yours!
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m so sorry about that I hope you get an interview soon
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by watermellone)
me too - my second rejection so far , but its okay! hopefully you get an offer from at least one of yours!
aw, just remember it only takes one interview to get one offer💪💪 and you too- good luckkk!!
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got rejected because I have AAB so they told me my application meets the resit policy for the A100 and to resit the B, then apply next year for A100. I wouldn’t have wasted an application if I knew this😩
( may be useful for future applicants)
Achiaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got rejected because I have AAB so they told me my application meets the resit policy for the A100 and to resit the B, then apply next year for A100. I wouldn’t have wasted an application if I knew this😩
( may be useful for future applicants)
Wait so you did Ucat then?
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wait so you did Ucat then?
Yes I did ucat but that wasn’t the problem. I think you have to have ABB or below to be eligible for this course.
Achiaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes I did ucat but that wasn’t the problem. I think you have to have ABB or below to be eligible for this course.
Oh. Let's be hopeful. Hopefully there should be good news in your other options xx
asdasdihpi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh. Let's be hopeful. Hopefully there should be good news in your other options xx
Thank you, hopefully!!
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They don’t look at UCAT
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys, Does anyone of you tried to rescedule their interview and did that work fine or are there any disadvantages of doing so?
And how are you guys preparing for interview?
awastar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I accidentally scheduled 2 separate days so I emailed them and they cancelled one …also the preparation is very weird idk what I’m doing
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I accidentally scheduled 2 separate days so I emailed them and they cancelled one …also the preparation is very weird idk what I’m doing
The same kinda thing happened to me so I rescheduled it and it is sorted now. Ah ikr I have started preparing but i feel like I am nowhere and need to work alotttt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.97%
October 2021 (116)
47.54%
November 2021 (24)
9.84%
December 2021 (32)
13.11%
January 2021 (21)
8.61%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.66%