Aston University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

what email from who?
Original post by candy6830
what email from who?

that UCAT results had been sent to unis
Original post by Clintt15
that UCAT results had been sent to unis

from UCAT? i didnt get an email should i be worried?

as long as you got confirmation from Pearson about you test results after you'd sat your exam I cant see any issue :smile:
as long as you got confirmation from Pearson about you test results after you'd sat your exam I cant see any issue :smile:

oh ok cool thank you :smile: its just that i sat mine after the deadline for bookings in september in a contingency window due to illness - maybe thats why
oh ok cool thank you :smile: its just that i sat mine after the deadline for bookings in september in a contingency window due to illness - maybe thats why

Can you access your test results on the Pearson website?
Can you access your test results on the Pearson website?

yep

i didnt get an email either so dw you’re not the only one :smile: , as long as you received your score report and test confirmation i think it should all be fine hopefully. if there’s an issue, it’s on pearson and not us.
Nope, not yet :/
I wouldn't worry - the 6th last year was a Friday so was a working day for admissions. I assume we will receive it on Monday :smile:
My heads scrambled too - mine from BMAT prep :s-smilie: Now onto interview prep after 2 days off. What a life ey :lol:
Thankfully mine went okay as I had no computer issues really - I only applied to one BMAT university so I'm not in the most worrying position as some who have applied for 4 and couldn't sit their tests:frown:. I've just started today and managed to do about 5 in like 4 hours so its a very slow process :lol:
Lancaster so I'm hoping their cut off stays in line with the 10.5 across 3 sections that they quote :lol: Good luck to you too I'm sure you'll start rattling through your questions in no time :smile:
I've found that I've needed to double check what day it is frequently this 'year' 😂 but yeah hopefully we'll receive the form on Monday!
has anyone actually heard from the uni other than the application confirmation?

Nope not me

Yes, but it was to confirm my fee status
When r u guys starting ur interview prep? After receiving the invites or from now? :smile:
Original post by vaish20004
When r u guys starting ur interview prep? After receiving the invites or from now? :smile:

Definitely now, some universities only give one week's notice before the actual interview.
Hi, all!

An admissions officer from Aston has asked me to clarify what my activities will be from now until the entry date next September.

With all this uncertainty, how do I go about answering this best? I am applying to various jobs, but nothing is locked in as yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending