The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Just got a reply from KMMS admissions, its confirmed that KMMS won't be present at the open day for anyone interested
Casper invites will be sent out by the end of Friday this week. This is according to their Instagram stories currently, where they are having a Q&A regarding this.
Reply 102
And there are two dates available for sitting the test. Those who got invited can do it on either 18th or 24th November (According to their instagram Q&A)
I have received my Casper test invite today. Please check your email guys.
Original post by loveforchelsea
I have received my Casper test invite today. Please check your email guys.

What was your ucat score if you don’t mind me asking? Also are you a graduate applicant? Thanks
Original post by Scsyk2134
What was your ucat score if you don’t mind me asking? Also are you a graduate applicant? Thanks

2710 and Band 3. No, I'm an international applicant.
What time would the test be? or do we just do it whenever
Have only international applicants received their invitations to take the Casper test yet?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Tryingagainlater
Have only international applicants received their invitations to take the Casper test yet?

No I received mine
Reply 109
I got invited to sit the CASPer test too! I am a home graduate applicant with 2520 Band 1
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chironn
No I received mine

Congrats! What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking??
I also received mine, 2660 band 2, home student, and graduate applicant. I hope anyone waiting also receives theirs iA
I haven’t received it and now I’m getting worried 😭
I received it but the thing is I’m a gap year student so I am not sure why I got it ? do we know of any gap years taking it ?
Hi everyone,

I received my Casper test invite, I’m a grad applicant with ucat of 2790 B2.
Original post by rockyroad6849
Hi everyone,

I received my Casper test invite, I’m a grad applicant with ucat of 2790 B2.

Did everyone receive it at the same time or are we expecting more invites throughout today?
Original post by Tryingagainlater
I haven’t received it and now I’m getting worried 😭

Me too 😭😭
I received an invite for Casper too, 2680 B2, graduate student classified as Home student.
No I received mine after some I saw in this thread plus on Instagram, they said they would be sending invites till Friday. Hope that helps
Original post by Hisokaaaaa
No I received mine after some I saw in this thread plus on Instagram, they said they would be sending invites till Friday. Hope that helps

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending