The Student Room Group

how do we pay for jobs

how do I apply for jobs while in quarantine when I land
Using emails, websites, all the online stuff etc
Reply 2
kindly share some of the websites so I can apply even now before I travel.just to maximise the 20hours granted
Original post by Fat33mah
kindly share some of the websites so I can apply even now before I travel.just to maximise the 20hours granted

What jobs are you looking for though?
Reply 4
I will be attending school for a masters in Accounting and Finance, and I wish to get a Job as a bookkeeper or Finance assistance so I can maximise my 20 hours per week as a student inline with what I am studying.
Waterstones might be good?
Waterstones might be good or WHSmith however not sure about finance assistance places
Reply 7
do they have places in Hull and close to HU5 or H7?..kindly share their websites
https://www.waterstones.com/
https://www.whsmith.co.uk/
Look around those sites and you can see their locations and vacancies!
Reply 9
thanks a lot...are you still in Hull?.
thanks a lot...are you still in Hull?.

I was once in Hull because my mum had a job there - I'm not in Hull anymore aslsdajak, I also never actually said i was in hull
Reply 11
ok,thanks
how do I apply for jobs while in quarantine when I land

Hey @Fat33mah

There are lots of websites you can apply for jobs on, personally, I love to use Jobteaser and Indeed, you can sign up to both sites which can send you job alerts. You can also save lots of jobs if you don't have time to apply there and then - I found this very helpful!

There are lots of opportunities here in Hull. During my time studying for my bachelor and master degrees, I have had loads of different part-time roles including; a student ambassador, working for the university union, working in retail stores, working for the football stadium etc. All of these roles are thanks to Jobteaser and Indeed :smile: We also have a great careers service, you can view their page on our website HERE if you need help with applying for jobs, interview practice, CV creation then get in touch as there are lots of different opportunities available with them. Good luck in your search!

Megan
University of Hull Student Rep
Reply 13
thanks Megan

Quick Reply

Latest