Immerse Education essay competition 2022

Watch
_Tan_0906
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rayamer)
Me too… What field did you do it for?
Medicine...... wbu?
Gluttonmutton
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _Tan_0906)
I did..... It's a 10% scholarship
Wbu?
I also got 10%... I entered16-18 yr category in business management.... someone said they give 10% to everyone and that it's a scam.. anyway I won't be going.. don't fancy paying 4.5 grand
Last edited by Gluttonmutton; 1 month ago
Rroops25
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what scholorship amounts did you guys get??
valwashere
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 30% for bio but I'd still have to pay 3.5k, and plus the 700 deposit that's just way too much... it's such a scam i want to cry bcause i actually invested so much time into it
Dexterior
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rroops25)
I got a 30% scholarship but if you check reviews on websites like trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/immerse.education) and click on the 1-Star rating it shows a completly different side of the competition. tbh I put in arounddddd 8 hours of my time not counting editing the essay which kinda annoys me because this competition is designed as a bait. It is true that 10 people get full scholarships which is why I participated in the first place but the 10-30% Scholarships act as bait to get kids (myself included) to pay the ridiculous amounts of money into a course that isn't affiliated with Oxford or Cambridge in any way shape or form. Ofc this is just my opinion don't sue me but a lot of evidence suggests taht. BUT DO NOT WORRY. Even though you entered the competition and maybe didn't get the full scholarship you can still put "Partial Scholarship winner for the Immerse Education 2022 Sumemr Programme" on your CV making it worth while, as no one will actually check all the stuff on your CV. So yes, I may have used some time, but I spend time where id play video games on slightly boosting my resume.
itsmejordyn
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i did medicine and got 30%, idk if i should go, what % did u get
Rroops25
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how long ago did you get the email? i haven’t heard back yet
Coolcoolcool28
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how long ago did you get the email? i haven’t heard back yet
I also haven’t heard back yet
Prof. Clockworks
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gluttonmutton)
Did anyone receive their scholarship offer?
I just received my results today.
Got a 30% scholarship
I entered for maths.
Coolcoolcool28
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I feel I am the only one who hasn’t heard back😂😭
taroparo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by itsmejordyn)
i did medicine and got 30%, idk if i should go, what % did u get
Same, and I'm most probably not going to go :/
I might enter the online course though
Sebfish8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Got mine today, 30 percent scholarship for engineering.
Pumpk1nPie76
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 50% for the Medicine course? What about everyone else?
Samiya_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 30% for law but idk if it’s worth going to the way it sounds it seems like everyone gets a scholarship tbh
tejalg
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samiya_)
I got 30% for law but idk if it’s worth going to the way it sounds it seems like everyone gets a scholarship tbh
I got the same thing and yeah not sure if it's worth it, having the online course access may be more worthwhile
thealphabetsays
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 30% for economics, but definitely can't afford to go lol.
itsmejordyn
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
30%
Down_worlder
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ha I got 30% philosophy ... disappointing, but can’t say I didn’t expect it to happen
Pro9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
30 % Computer Science
rayamer
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _Tan_0906)
Medicine..... what about you? @rayamer
Same 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.03%
Okay (43)
29.86%
A bit lacking (51)
35.42%
Not good at all (37)
25.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed