Immerse Education essay competition 2022

Watch
Mulefa
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I got 50% for English Literature - it's nice that they liked it but they must be joking if they think I'm going with those prices!!
stool1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Do you guys know if its okay to apply even though you are 18 currently, but will be 19 at the time of the summer 2022?
Zonish 1238
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I also took medicine (13-15) and got a 20% scholarship. Also did any of u guys apply for the visa invitation letter? If yes, then did u guys recieve it?
sciencegcsesss
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
HELP. I didn’t know so many people had already entered their essays and heard back - I didn’t even know it existed and had opened until October/Novemberish but I have also entered another essay competition (1,800-2,000 words, due in late January) and I just feel so scared that I won’t get it done in time or that it just will be bad. Ahhhhhhhhhhh
sciencegcsesss
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I remember reading a document on their website which gave a step-by-step process on how you can go about writing this essay and it broke the process down into small bits — but now I can’t find it anywhere on the website. Could someone please link it?

EDIT: Never mind, I’ve found it.
Last edited by sciencegcsesss; 1 week ago
Tomtide
Rep:
Report 13 hours ago
starting mine for cs now, fingers crossed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.09%
Okay (43)
30.07%
A bit lacking (50)
34.97%
Not good at all (37)
25.87%

Watched Threads