How to get a gf in sixth form ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
going to new sixth form , barely talked to girls in secondary , wanna change that lmao , but I got to know something first
Would girls feel comfortable talking to boys first ? or does the boy have to talk first ?

Alpha males teach me !!!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
I'm a girl and personally with other girls I know we prefer the boy to talk first or otherwise we probably won't ever talk to the boy
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Step 1) focus on your studies first

Step 2) focus on your studies

And finally, for step 3, focus on your studies one last time.

Don’t sweat getting a girlfriend. They’ll always be there, however, your time will not always be there. even if you get into an unexpected relationship, always keep school first and whatever fantasy you want second.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a girl and personally with other girls I know we prefer the boy to talk first or otherwise we probably won't ever talk to the boy
why is that :confused:? lol
Ifacemyselfalone
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Step 1) focus on your studies first

Step 2) focus on your studies

And finally, for step 3, focus on your studies one last time.

Don’t sweat getting a girlfriend. They’ll always be there, however, your time will not always be there. even if you get into an unexpected relationship, always keep school first and whatever fantasy you want second.
Man that's bad advice. You're only young once and it's already later than you think. If you wait you won't feel the same, your experiences are heightened right now, and you'll have plenty of time to regret holding back. Go for it mate.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ifacemyselfalone)
Man that's bad advice. You're only young once and it's already later than you think. If you wait you won't feel the same, your experiences are heightened right now, and you'll have plenty of time to regret holding back. Go for it mate.

No your advice is bad more like :rofl:

I have told OP that relationships do happen but ultimately they should be still prioritising school. Actively seeking a girlfriend instead of focusing on school is a waste of time, there needs to be a balance.

Women are always going to be there. OP is in sixth form, there’s a lot of time.
Ifacemyselfalone
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
No your advice is bad more like :rofl:

I have told OP that relationships do happen but ultimately they should be still prioritising school. Actively seeking a girlfriend instead of focusing on school is a waste of time, there needs to be a balance.

Women are always going to be there. OP is in sixth form, there’s a lot of time.
Fair enough. I wouldn't have thought seeking a girlfriend needed to be a full time occupation though, and it's hardly like there are no second chances in education even if he does become overly distracted.

Your original advice wasn't advocating an especially balanced approach either to be fair.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ifacemyselfalone)
Fair enough. I wouldn't have thought seeking a girlfriend needed to be a full time occupation though, and it's hardly like there are no second chances in education even if he does become overly distracted.

Your original advice wasn't advocating an especially balanced approach either to be fair.

Relationships come with a lot of emotional warrants. All of which could be detrimental to your ability to remain focus in school. Mental health is a real thing. No one wants to be paying for resits, do they?

My original advice was constructed to advocate that one should prioritise getting an education firstly instead of trying to get into a relationship forcefully.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (116)
86.57%
No (18)
13.43%

Watched Threads