Ensuite room - Student residence McMillan Village, Deptford - London

Watch this thread
ihsane
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi !

I'm writing this announcement to find a student who is interested to take my room that I secured. I don't need it anymore, as I found another place to live.

The room is in a student residence, managed by Campus Living Village, situated in Deptford named McMillan. It's situated less than a 15-minute walk from the University of Greenwich, Bellerbys College and Trinity Laban. All facilities are nearby (bus, stores, Deptford station, ...), and well connected to the centre of London, so other universities. The room is a Silver Ensuite, coming with a study area including a desk and chair and wardrobe. There is also a single bed and a small private bathroom! The kitchen is shared with 6 other students who lived on the same flat, and you can access a shared living room. The bills are included in the price, with a content insurance, free wifi, a bike storage, a laundry room and a games room. The residence is highly protected, and you can contact the reception 24/7.

The contract is for 40 weeks, from 11 September 2021 to 18 June 2022, but you can extend it if you need it. The price for this period is £6.820, or £170.5 per week! The payment is split in 2: one is done at the beginning of your stay, the other one in January.

You can check the McMillan Student Village website to have more information about the place, and the room. If you need any other information, please contact me! If you agree to take this room, I'll put you in touch with Campus Living Village, so you can sign directly with them a contract with all terms stated! So don't worry about that!
Attached files
Last edited by ihsane; 9 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (87)
66.92%
No (29)
22.31%
I didn't use it to prepare (14)
10.77%

Watched Threads