Original post by Anonymous
how are everyones predicted grades?

Got predicted 4A*s so pretty pleased with that :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi all!

What course are you applying for: MSci Mathematics

What universities are you thinking of: Imperial College London, University of Edinburgh, UCL, University of Manchester and Cardiff University.

A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*(achieved)A*A* (maths, financial studies, further maths, Welsh Baccalaureate)

GCSE grades: 5A*, 2A, 5B (not the strongest, I know, but I went to school in an extremely contextual area and was 10th in my year. Hoping unis will take that into account)

Extra curriculars: I have grade 8 in the violin and started the maths society in my school. My extracurricular aren't too extensive, tbh.

Good luck everyone!
hello! thinking of applying for either international relations or politics. have achieved A*A*A* in business politics and economics and have three 9s, five 8s, two 7s and one 5 at GCSE. also looking at applying to Warwick, KCL, LSE and durham
Original post by rishabh728
I have achieved grades of 94% in class 12

That sounds great! If I may ask, what are you applying for?
Original post by foamroller23
That sounds great! If I may ask, what are you applying for?

Hi! I applied for economics and business with east European studies.
Hi! I applied for economics and business with east European studies.

Such an interesting course! All the best :smile:
Original post by foamroller23
Such an interesting course! All the best

All the best to you too
Hi
Course I’m applying for: Law LLB

Universities I’m thinking of: KCL, university of Birmingham, university of Leicester, Aston Birmingham, not sure about my last choice yet I don’t know if I should chose another Russell group.

Currently studying: Access course in social sciences aiming to get at least 35 credits at distinctions or more.

Background academics: GCSEs were average and level 3 btecs average at MMM not very strong

Extra curricular: Did youth council for such a long time and was involved in many projects also was part of the British youth council and did a lot of projects with them. I’m the summer I was teaching myself how to code as well as learning Korean for fun.

How’s everyone getting on with Lnat preparations or for those who’ve taken it how was it?
Is there any specific thread for UCL Medicine? I cannot find one - would you please kindly point me to one if you know? Thanks
Hi
Course: Economics and Business with East European Studies
Achieved grade: 94% in class 12 CBSE
Applying to LSE, Manchester, Edinburgh and KCL

Hi I was wondering what degree are you applying to at the other universities?
Im thinking of applying for Economics and business with east european studies

Predicted: A*AA (+ achieved A* in lang)

Thinking of applying to LSE, Durham, Nottingham, not sure about the other one.

Does anyone know whether we need to talk about Eastern europe in our ps??
Original post by Jiayizhu031112
Hi I was wondering what degree are you applying to at the other universities?

Hi
LSE - econ+econ history
Manchester - economics and finance
Edinburgh - Business and Economics
KCL - Economics and Management
Hi
LSE - econ+econ history
Manchester - economics and finance
Edinburgh - Business and Economics
KCL - Economics and Management

How are you planning on covering those subjects in your ps ?
Hi, I'm applying to MSci Pharmacology at UCL.
I achieved grades of A*AA in 2021.
I have GCSE's ranging from 9 to 6.
I'm curious to see if other people are applying to the same course as me :-).
Original post by elbanquero
How are you planning on covering those subjects in your ps ?

For econ I have done some courses and like I had my own business and I have done 2 internships in finance and Management department which is covered in my ps
Hey! Im Lizzy, applying for History.Already sent in my application for Oxford, Durham and Manchester, thinking of adding in Exeter or Royal Holloway.Doing History, Economics and Psychology (predicted A*A*A*) and doing an EPQ (predicted A*)99999 (Eng Lang Lit, History, Maths, Computer Science) 88888 (French, Triple Science, Drama)
Reply 36
Hey, I'm applying to UCL for Econ (maybe placement year). Other unis - Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Durham (all for econ but maybe finance at lse)
GCSE Equivalent 10th Grade - 97% ; Predicted around the same (school sends the predicted report directly to the schools). CBSE Indian curriculum btw.
Anyone know how long UCL generally take to reply? I know some unis wait till the application deadline to process applications and some reply within days. If I was to apply within the next couple of weeks, do you think I'd get a response soon? (not for medicine or anything that requires an interview btw)
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone know how long UCL generally take to reply? I know some unis wait till the application deadline to process applications and some reply within days. If I was to apply within the next couple of weeks, do you think I'd get a response soon? (not for medicine or anything that requires an interview btw)

Last year they sent most of their decisions out between February - April
Original post by lo po
Hey, I'm applying to UCL for Econ (maybe placement year). Other unis - Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Durham (all for econ but maybe finance at lse)
GCSE Equivalent 10th Grade - 97% ; Predicted around the same (school sends the predicted report directly to the schools). CBSE Indian curriculum btw.

Hi, I have a question regarding predicted grades for CBSE. Do schools need to provide per subject predicted grades or just the overall?

Latest

Trending

Trending