Ifyawanabmydr
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

I’ve searched for a thread to discuss Graduate application to the 2022 BM4 at Southampton, but I can’t find an appropriate forum. If there’s already one, I apologise and hope that I can have this post moved there.
Jass95
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone have any idea what the cut off may be like for internal students
Ktrh123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi,
Is there any point applying with ucat score 2720? I have a 1st class masters but not sure if that makes any difference
Thanks!
freemango
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ktrh123)
Hi,
Is there any point applying with ucat score 2720? I have a 1st class masters but not sure if that makes any difference
Thanks!
Definitely not worth applying to BM4, I’m sorry to say. Cutoff was around 2920/30 for 2021 entry, maybe even more and extremely unlikely to drop. Southampton only rank on UCAT after checking minimum criteria is met so your 1st and Masters will not offset a lower UCAT.

I got 2860 this year to decide whether to try again for Southampton BM4 (I have a place on another A100 course for next year) and I wouldn’t even consider it under 2900. I would have wanted 3000 to feel safe-ish. The grad cutoff for BM5 is around 2780-2800 (which could be for Southampton grads who get a lower cutoff) so you’re unlikely to be interviewed for either unfortunately.
Last edited by freemango; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (46)
13.37%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.03%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.44%
I'm finding things difficult (115)
33.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.72%

Watched Threads