St Paul's school 16+ entry exam

Watch
Ryan Yin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I am applying St Paul's school for six form, just wanna ask is the entry exam for it really hard? for example maths, is it more like GCSE style questions or like maths challenge like maths olymplad, UKMT? How would be the most suitible way to revise? doing UKMT past papers?
Faraz Lahmi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Ryan I'm Faraz , I've applied to St Paul's school London as well. I'm not sure what's going to be in the examination. I have mathematics physics and computing in my examination and could really use an extra head ( or in this case mind ) to help me study for the examination (entrance exam)

We could give it a go and see if it will help us study better.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Last edited by Faraz Lahmi; 1 month ago
heytheredelilah1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Faraz Lahmi)
Hi Ryan I'm Faraz , I've applied to St Paul's school London as well. I'm not sure what's going to be in the examination. I have mathematics physics and computing in my examination and could really use an extra head ( or in this case mind ) to help me study for the examination (entrance exam)

We could give it a go and see if it will help us study better.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hey! I'm applying to St Pauls girls school this year. I have bio, chem, economics and history. I'm guessing the tests will be somewhat similar for both the boys and girls school?
Ciceronem
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello all,
I too have the intention of applying to St Paul's School for 2022 entry. If anyone has any tips either for the entrance exams or personal statement, they would be most appreciated. For reference, I intend on taking Maths, History, Economics and Latin.
heytheredelilah1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciceronem)
Hello all,
I too have the intention of applying to St Paul's School for 2022 entry. If anyone has any tips either for the entrance exams or personal statement, they would be most appreciated. For reference, I intend on taking Maths, History, Economics and Latin.
Have you guys started writing your personal statements? I have no idea how to even start
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (7)
100%
No (0)
0%

Watched Threads