The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Anyone at kedelston road studying Access to HE healthcare professionals

Is anyone studying at kedelston road in September and going to be doing a access to HE in healthcare professionals??
Just wondered if anyone out there is about to start this course :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Kylieann28
Is anyone studying at kedelston road in September and going to be doing a access to HE in healthcare professionals??
Just wondered if anyone out there is about to start this course :smile:

I have applied but not received any reply yet..
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
hiya I'm not studying at Kedleston road, however I have just started an access to HE in healthcare professionals with Learn Direct. its all online and so far has been a walk in the park. Let me know how you get on. It'll be good to interact with people doing the same course :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, I am hoping to get onto the access course this September but my only concern is do we get the maintenance loans for living expenses does anyone know ?
Original post by Gemma303
Hi, I am hoping to get onto the access course this September but my only concern is do we get the maintenance loans for living expenses does anyone know ?

Hi - I’m afraid there are no maintenance loans when you’re studying for Access to HE Diplomas from Student Finance. You can apply for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan to cover the course fees though.
Reply 5
Hi
I’m looking at applying for September this year. How is the course? I will probably have to do online but what is the timetable like for in person?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending