Bristol flat share

Watch
JohnTheJay
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey! Im 18 and starting a degree apprenticeship in Bristol and looking for some people I could maybe start a flat share with. I've tried teaming up with some first year students but there's not that many landlords willing to rent to students, so maybe if I can find an apprentice or two to willing to share then we'd have more luck! Thanks
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Why two different threads?
JohnTheJay
Rep:
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
Why two different threads?
Sorry what do you mean?
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by JohnTheJay)
Sorry what do you mean?
You've posted the same thing twice in two different discussions/threads
JohnTheJay
Rep:
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
You've posted the same thing twice in two different discussions/threads
Oh sorry I just wanted to give myself a chance of reaching the right people
Zaltman
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey! Im 18 and starting a degree apprenticeship in Bristol and looking for some people I could maybe start a flat share with. I've tried teaming up with some first year students but there's not that many landlords willing to rent to students, so maybe if I can find an apprentice or two to willing to share then we'd have more luck! Thanks
Hi, have you tried looking on websites like sparerooms, also, what company will you be working for, I'm starting with Rolls Royce in september
ed678
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Zaltman)
Hi, have you tried looking on websites like sparerooms, also, what company will you be working for, I'm starting with Rolls Royce in september
Hi, ah cool! Are you in Bristol as well? Mines a software engineering one with Amazon. Yeah I’ve looked on spareroom but a lot of the time they just don’t reply. It’s hard because I’m not going to the uni but I’m a bit young to be with the professionals. What are you doing for accommodation?
Zaltman
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ed678)
Hi, ah cool! Are you in Bristol as well? Mines a software engineering one with Amazon. Yeah I’ve looked on spareroom but a lot of the time they just don’t reply. It’s hard because I’m not going to the uni but I’m a bit young to be with the professionals. What are you doing for accommodation?
I've managed to find a group of guys on my course and we've got a house together, yh it must be difficult as you're too young to be a proper professional and all the year 1 students are in halls
JohnTheJay
Rep:
(Original post by Zaltman)
I've managed to find a group of guys on my course and we've got a house together, yh it must be difficult as you're too young to be a proper professional and all the year 1 students are in halls
Ahh that's a shame, there's only 1 other guy on my course and he's already got a place I think so can't rly go down that route. Do you happen to know any other degree apprentices in Bristol?
Zaltman
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Ahh that's a shame, there's only 1 other guy on my course and he's already got a place I think so can't rly go down that route. Do you happen to know any other degree apprentices in Bristol?
there's about 10 on my course but i think we've all sorted accommodation now
prits1912
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I am going to be in Bristol as a RR degree apprentice this September. I am also looking to find people to flat share with - would you be interested for this September?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%