What’s up

Watch this thread
sj80
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Feel free to share what is on your mind/bothering you at the moment

Mine is universities and a boy
username5776044
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
mine is yr 11, an english speech, a boy and a story im tryna write lmao
dreamer234
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
My anxiety
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
prematurity
sj80
Rep:
(Original post by hey hey yall)
mine is yr 11, an english speech, a boy and a story im tryna write lmao
English speeches are the worst omg. Yr11 is fine my biggest tip is to do lots of practice papers and make revision notes as you go
username5776044
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by sj80)
English speeches are the worst omg. Yr11 is fine my biggest tip is to do lots of practice papers and make revision notes as you go
yh i bought folders and revision guides and revision notepads lmaoooo
i think ill be ok im doing it on thyroid uk the charity
Joshiiiiie
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Bored and lonely
sj80
Rep:
(Original post by Joshiiiiie)
Bored and lonely
Lool same it’s quite sad
Jxke1
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Bored and lonely
Same bro
Joshiiiiie
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by sj80)
Lool same it’s quite sad
Yes, it is sad but I'm used to being lonely lolll
username5776044
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
ahahhah i literally call the guy at my school joshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
pisses him off so much i love it
Joshiiiiie
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
ahahhah i literally call the guy at my school joshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
pisses him off so much i love it
I get called that as well I don't mind it though I think it sounds better than Joshua
username5776044
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I get called that as well I don't mind it though I think it sounds better than Joshua
i like the name joshua tbh but joshie is fun to say
random q how tall are you cos joshie is 6 foot 1 like how tf??1 im tiny compared to him
Joshiiiiie
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
i like the name joshua tbh but joshie is fun to say
random q how tall are you cos joshie is 6 foot 1 like how tf??1 im tiny compared to him
Hm, I'm about 5'11 I haven't measured myself in quite a long time though.
InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by sj80)
Feel free to share what is on your mind/bothering you at the moment

Mine is universities and a boy
Life.. tbh im anxious about whats gonna happen until 35. I guess after ill be settled and living life on repeat! (hopefully enjoying too). Until then, im going to be eaten inside out
sj80
Rep:
(Original post by InfiniteWill)
Life.. tbh im anxious about whats gonna happen until 35. I guess after ill be settled and living life on repeat! (hopefully enjoying too). Until then, im going to be eaten inside out
Definitely, I just wish that everything goes how I plan it will. I tend to get super anxious about these things, I want to be certain that I’ll settle down and be able to live comfortably.
username5776044
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hm, I'm about 5'11 I haven't measured myself in quite a long time though.
damn you tall too
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
The lack of a question mark is what's bothering me. Also, I don't understand your obsession with the sky? What's up? It's quite weird, if you ask me...
Spoiler:
Show
Sarcasm people...
username5776044
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by gtty123)
The lack of a question mark is what's bothering me. Also, I don't understand your obsession with the sky? What's up? It's quite weird, if you ask me...
Spoiler:
Show
Sarcasm people...
well im pretty popular
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
well im pretty popular
You and the sky seem to have quite the following, that's for sure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (127)
67.2%
No (40)
21.16%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.64%

Watched Threads