The Student Room Group

are these t shirts tight?

From the looks of it they're designed to be somewhat close fitting but not tight. It would depend on your build. Could you order your normal size and then the next size up to check fit, keep whichever you prefer, and return the other?
Reply 2
Original post by HousesInCork
From the looks of it they're designed to be somewhat close fitting but not tight. It would depend on your build. Could you order your normal size and then the next size up to check fit, keep whichever you prefer, and return the other?

thats a good idea but am not sure can you return them right there and then when u try them on
Original post by Agent456
thats a good idea but am not sure can you return them right there and then when u try them on

Usually online retailers will include a return form and return label in the parcel. So you'll just fill in the form (usually it will give you the option to tick a box that explains why you're returning it and whether you want a refund or replacement) and then you just pack whatever you're retuning back in the original packaging along with the return form, and with the new return label stuck over your address. Then you can just take it to the post office (or other package delivery service) and send it off.
Obviously if you're buying something in person you can just try different options on in the changing room (if provided) before buying.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by HousesInCork
Usually online retailers will include a return form and return label in the parcel. So you'll just fill in the form (usually it will give you the option to tick a box that explains why you're returning it and whether you want a refund or replacement) and then you just pack whatever you're retuning back in the original packaging along with the return form, and with the new return label stuck over your address. Then you can just take it to the post office (or other package delivery service) and send it off.
Obviously if you're buying something in person you can just try different options on in the changing room (if provided) before buying.

I'm purchasing it via click and collect so i go and collect it from the local store
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
It's armani so you should be able to return it if it isn't to your liking
also pretty sure that's a more of a tighter fit shirt
They are underwear so yes, they will be tight
Reply 7
ah right, i normally wear size small regular fit t shirts should I purchase this in medium?
Yeh it's pretty tight i think
Hey buddy, this looks amazing but I think the fit is tight and tight fitted clothes will not look better.

Quick Reply

Latest