The Student Room Group

Young yearning for marriage

I'm not that young but I'm 19 and I really honestly just want to get married. Any married teens on here, did you regret it? I'm a girl btw.
im 19 and engaged, want to get married asap but it isnt easy. Wouldnt tell my family about it. Id recommend it honestly, but find the right guy.
Reply 2
19 is pretty young.. why do you want to get married though? Do you actually have a boyfriend to marry or?
Suffice it to say it would be extremely ill advised to jump into a marriage with someone you havent been with for a while, let alone at your age where you have the whole ofg your life before you.
Reply 3
Original post by Napp
19 is pretty young.. why do you want to get married though? Do you actually have a boyfriend to marry or?
Suffice it to say it would be extremely ill advised to jump into a marriage with someone you havent been with for a while, let alone at your age where you have the whole ofg your life before you.

I'm religious myself and don't really like getting to know boys who approach me based on how I look because I don't want to have sex with someone I'm not married to. I need to be in the right environment to find someone who accepts that from me. I want to get married just to feel love and give love and have children.
Marriage isn’t easy as everyone makes out. My tik tok feed and Instagram feed is full of married couples making out as if their life is perfect, when in reality it’s all fake. Don’t let social media fool you into thinking that marriage is the best thing that will happen to you, it’s not. Marriage is a long lasting commitment, there’s going to be days where you and your partner are going to go through a tough time. There will be other days where it’ll be amazing.

It’s up to you whether you want to get married or not, 19 is young but I know many ppl who r getting married at that age. But do remember that it is a massive responsibility and it’s not all sunshine that everyone makes it out to be.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm religious myself and don't really like getting to know boys who approach me based on how I look because I don't want to have sex with someone I'm not married to. I need to be in the right environment to find someone who accepts that from me. I want to get married just to feel love and give love and have children.

based
Here's me at 25.. trying to put off marriage as long as I can until I have settled into my career etc. Mad world.

19 is young but that's me. If you can mature early on, and meet someone mature that you love, then why not marry, I suppose?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending