Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is 5ft 11 short for a guy or is it average
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
5'9 is apparently average but i don't think so, maybe to a very short girl. idk who makes up the rules and this is all very subjective. Tall for me is 6'3.5 and above. 5'11 is short in my opinion but dw.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I regard 5’11 tall, I’d say 5’6 and under is small and 5’7-5’9 is average and 5’10 + is tall. That’s my perspective tho
2939HIHI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
5ft 11 is super tall for a guy. It is like being 6ft. I don't understand why you are worrying about your height, so many guys are 5ft 5 or 5ft 4 and they are happy with themselves.
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Average height of a guy is 5'9-5'10. So it's slightly taller than average.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2939HIHI)
5ft 11 is super tall for a guy. It is like being 6ft. I don't understand why you are worrying about your height, so many guys are 5ft 5 or 5ft 4 and they are happy with themselves.
it is definitely not super tall that is dramatic.
2939HIHI
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it is definitely not super tall that is dramatic.
ummm no it is not. It is 1 inch from being 6ft. You are the one who is dramatic saying that 6ft 3 is the tallest height.
SeanLaurentParis
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well only 14.5% of all men in America are over 6ft, you're 1 inch off that.
You're above average, certainly not short
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
ummm no it is not. It is 1 inch from being 6ft. You are the one who is dramatic saying that 6ft 3 is the tallest height.
This is obviously a subjective matter. 6”3 is literally tall. If 5”9 is average on google, then 5”11 which is around 5”9 is above average, not super tall. So stop exaggerating.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’ll be taller than most girls so ok
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Slightly taller than average actually.
2939HIHI
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is obviously a subjective matter. 6”3 is literally tall. If 5”9 is average on google, then 5”11 which is around 5”9 is above average, not super tall. So stop exaggerating.
I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!!! I am saying it from a girls perspective who will think 5ft 11 is very tall who are about 5ft 2 - 5ft 4. It is a compliment! You are the one who is being very rude here by saying I am "exaggerating" can I not express my viewpoint? Did I say anything bad to the user? No I did not! Also, 5ft 11 is 1 inch from being 6ft so it is super tall. STOP BEING RUDE! PLEASE!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!!! I am saying it from a girls perspective who will think 5ft 11 is very tall who are about 5ft 2 - 5ft 4. It is a compliment! You are the one who is being very rude here by saying I am "exaggerating" can I not express my viewpoint? Did I say anything bad to the user? No I did not! Also, 5ft 11 is 1 inch from being 6ft so it is super tall. STOP BEING RUDE! PLEASE!
Chill, even your vocabulary is exaggerating with all the caps and repetition. I’m entitled to my opinion, it’s very rude of YOU to say I’m not allowed to disagree. 6ft is above average, since it’s close to 5”11, which is close to 5”9. Let me guess you think your “super short🥺” for a 5”2 girl. There’s nothing wrong with being 5”11 and above average, rude of you to assume I meant it negatively.
2939HIHI
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chill, even your vocabulary is exaggerating with all the caps and repetition. I’m entitled to my opinion, it’s very rude of YOU to say I’m not allowed to disagree. 6ft is above average, since it’s close to 5”11, which is close to 5”9. Let me guess you think your “super short🥺” for a 5”2 girl. There’s nothing wrong with being 5”11 and above average, rude of you to assume I meant it negatively.
Okay, sorry for using the caps and repetition. I did not disagree with you at the first; you were the one to disagree with my opinion by me saying "super tall". I should be entitled to my opinion too. When did I assume you meant it negatively? You were the one to say I was being very "dramatic", you were the one assuming that to me where I said it is "super tall". As in "super tall" I don't mean tall, tall like 6ft 3. I am using it as a compliment. It was rude of you to assume I meant it negatively. And when you said "Let me guess you think your "super short" for a 5ft 2 girl" what does that have to do with this? Your just bring irrelevant stuff in.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
its rather tall i would say however depends on the countries average
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Okay, sorry for using the caps and repetition. I did not disagree with you at the first; you were the one to disagree with my opinion by me saying "super tall". I should be entitled to my opinion too. When did I assume you meant it negatively? You were the one to say I was being very "dramatic", you were the one assuming that to me where I said it is "super tall". As in "super tall" I don't mean tall, tall like 6ft 3. I am using it as a compliment. It was rude of you to assume I meant it negatively. And when you said "Let me guess you think your "super short" for a 5ft 2 girl" what does that have to do with this? Your just bring irrelevant stuff in.
You’re dragging this out now. It’s actually not tht deep.
2939HIHI
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Look at this quote. Now who do you think was dragging it out. I must tell you, it is not that deep.
germain66
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you a girl? I'm 5'11 and its tall af compared to very short 5'4 and under girls. Women age faster and have a biological clock. Relax lmao
Last edited by germain66; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads