Places to buy a stethoscope

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
adrewp
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Does anyone know where I can buy a stethoscope "on the high street" in London?
I know I probably won't be needing it for first year, but I'm going to go out uni shopping with my other half soon and would much prefer to buy one in the flesh because only then will it feel truly real!

The places I'm looking for are around the London boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich and Bexley if possible. I could only find one around Baker Street ahaa

Many thanks 😁😁
Last edited by adrewp; 10 months ago
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
I don't think you can buy any in person but have a look below to see where you can buy them online:
https://www.3m.co.uk/3M/en_GB/Littma...y-stethoscope/
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by adrewp)
I know I probably won't be needing it for first year, but I'm going to go out uni shopping with my other half soon and would much prefer to buy one in the flesh because only then will it feel truly real!

The places I'm looking for are around the London boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich and Bexley if possible. I could only find one around Baker Street ahaa

Many thanks 😁😁
If you use amazon it will arrive tomorrow and you can read all the reviews.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by adrewp)

Many thanks 😁😁
Large academic bookshops may sell them. Waterstones on Gower Street and Foyles certainly did when I last visited a few years ago so maybe have a look there.

Not in South London but I'm sure you can manage a trip north of the river

Make sure you're getting a decent brand though, sometimes they seem to stock Sprague in preference to Littmann (in which case I'd look at Medisave instead).
adrewp
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Thanks for the replies all
Yeah it doesn't really seem worth it to trek all the way to North London just for a stethoscope aha
I'll buy it from medisave because I don't quite trust Amazon with that much money 😂
https://www.medisave.co.uk/3m-littma...grey-5621.html
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (55)
26.96%
As I expected (66)
32.35%
Harder (75)
36.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.92%

Watched Threads