The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Official Anglia Ruskin University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Anglia Ruskin University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vic Vinegar

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Anglia Ruskin University for 2022!

Hi,

I'm planning for Msc. Construction and Civil engineering management course at Chelmsford university... Jan 2022 intake.. Anybody else in this route??
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Hey, I have applied to study social work at ARU Peterborough in September 2022. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get in! Would love to hear if there are any others applying for the same time /similar courses :smile:
Im applying to Chelmsford campus 2022 - Midwifery
I've applied to Chelmsford Campus for 2022 to study midwifery

Im applying to paramedic science (cambridge)

Hello,
I received an unconditional offer to study Biomedical Science at ARU Cambridge and I did a BTEC Extended Diploma In Applied Science earlier this year. Currently taking a year in between finishing college and starting uni to save some money :smile:.
hiya!
i received an unconditional offer to study psychology at ARU Cambridge!

heard back 3 days after applying back in October!
I have received an unconditional offer to study midwifery at ARU Chelmsford. Had my interview last friday and found out today!!!
I've been accepted to study Forensic Science at ARU.
Very excited!!

I've been accepted to ARU Chelmsford for the accelerated Primary Education course in 2022!
Reply 11
I’ve been accepted to study law at the Cambridge campus for 2022! What a levels/btecs are you studying right now? I am doing a levels English language, law and sociology :smile:
i have an offer to study adult & mental health nursing at ARU cambridge! just got to do well in my access course 🤞🏼
Heya! I applied to ARU for Illustration, but the university rep said since I already have an MA, they will not accept my application.

I am an international student, so should I directly ask the University instead of believing the rep? Has anyone had a similar experience?
Hello all! I am about to apply to the part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Health and Social Care course as a mature student. It's been a while since I've had my BA, so I'm a little nervous, but also excited for this new opportunity ahead of me. Fingers crossed I will have some good news soon enough!
Original post by Anonymous
i have an offer to study adult & mental health nursing at ARU cambridge! just got to do well in my access course 🤞🏼

Hi! I’m starting adult nursing in September! I applied for the course you’re doing but didn’t get an interview! But at least I got in for adult nursing! Might see you in September! I too am finishing off an access course at the moment!! I hope you get finished ok!
Applying for computer science September 2022 intake :smile:
Original post by Tonya_86
Hello all! I am about to apply to the part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Health and Social Care course as a mature student. It's been a while since I've had my BA, so I'm a little nervous, but also excited for this new opportunity ahead of me. Fingers crossed I will have some good news soon enough!

Hi,
I'm also applying for the part time MBA in healthcare. Hoping for the best.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by michelleplanton
Hi! I’m starting adult nursing in September! I applied for the course you’re doing but didn’t get an interview! But at least I got in for adult nursing! Might see you in September! I too am finishing off an access course at the moment!! I hope you get finished ok!

thank you so much, you too!
Hello, I have an unconditional offer for film studies on the Cambridge campus with foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest