Official Anglia Ruskin University 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch
Vic Vinegar
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Anglia Ruskin University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
Last edited by Vic Vinegar; 5 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Vic Vinegar)

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Anglia Ruskin University for 2022!

Hi,

I'm planning for Msc. Construction and Civil engineering management course at Chelmsford university... Jan 2022 intake.. Anybody else in this route??
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I have applied to study social work at ARU Peterborough in September 2022. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get in! Would love to hear if there are any others applying for the same time /similar courses
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Im applying to Chelmsford campus 2022 - Midwifery
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I've applied to Chelmsford Campus for 2022 to study midwifery
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago

Im applying to paramedic science (cambridge)
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago

Hello,
I received an unconditional offer to study Biomedical Science at ARU Cambridge and I did a BTEC Extended Diploma In Applied Science earlier this year. Currently taking a year in between finishing college and starting uni to save some money .
jazzbowen
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hiya!
i received an unconditional offer to study psychology at ARU Cambridge!

heard back 3 days after applying back in October!
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I have received an unconditional offer to study midwifery at ARU Chelmsford. Had my interview last friday and found out today!!!
jsutherland90
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've been accepted to study Forensic Science at ARU.
Very excited!!
c_leah04
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

I've been accepted to ARU Chelmsford for the accelerated Primary Education course in 2022!
lunas_6
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve been accepted to study law at the Cambridge campus for 2022! What a levels/btecs are you studying right now? I am doing a levels English language, law and sociology
Anonymous #7
Report 3 weeks ago
i have an offer to study adult & mental health nursing at ARU cambridge! just got to do well in my access course 🤞🏼
Anonymous #8
Report 3 weeks ago
Heya! I applied to ARU for Illustration, but the university rep said since I already have an MA, they will not accept my application.

I am an international student, so should I directly ask the University instead of believing the rep? Has anyone had a similar experience?
Tonya_86
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello all! I am about to apply to the part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Health and Social Care course as a mature student. It's been a while since I've had my BA, so I'm a little nervous, but also excited for this new opportunity ahead of me. Fingers crossed I will have some good news soon enough!
michelleplanton
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i have an offer to study adult & mental health nursing at ARU cambridge! just got to do well in my access course 🤞🏼
Hi! I’m starting adult nursing in September! I applied for the course you’re doing but didn’t get an interview! But at least I got in for adult nursing! Might see you in September! I too am finishing off an access course at the moment!! I hope you get finished ok!
Lia_Garcia
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Applying for computer science September 2022 intake
munamore
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Tonya_86)
Hello all! I am about to apply to the part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Health and Social Care course as a mature student. It's been a while since I've had my BA, so I'm a little nervous, but also excited for this new opportunity ahead of me. Fingers crossed I will have some good news soon enough!
Hi,
I'm also applying for the part time MBA in healthcare. Hoping for the best.
Last edited by munamore; 2 days ago
Anonymous #7
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by michelleplanton)
Hi! I’m starting adult nursing in September! I applied for the course you’re doing but didn’t get an interview! But at least I got in for adult nursing! Might see you in September! I too am finishing off an access course at the moment!! I hope you get finished ok!
thank you so much, you too!
Skyebetts_2022
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Hello, I have an unconditional offer for film studies on the Cambridge campus with foundation year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (7)
5.79%
October 2021 (60)
49.59%
November 2021 (11)
9.09%
December 2021 (19)
15.7%
January 2021 (12)
9.92%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (9)
7.44%