The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Scroll to see replies

Original post by feliciaphilpot
Has anyone heard for psychology?

Yes, I hold an unconditional offer for MSc Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour
Received it 3 weeks back
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Paajirao
Yes, I hold an unconditional offer for MSc Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour
Received it 3 weeks back

Postgrad course folks.
Reply 142
hey guys this has probably been asked before but does anyone know when bath gives out offers for econ?
Hey guys:smile:
I’ve applied for Bsc Economics, still no offer, but hoping for one soon! I’ve heard they usually give them out after the deadline in January. I currently study Physics, Maths, Econ and French with predicted grades A*AAA.
Original post by Layla1712
What were ur GCSE grades, if u dont mind me asking? ALSO CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

THANK UUU!! my gcse results were 99876666 :smile:
Just got my offer for Chemistry! I'm studying Chemistry, Biology, and History, and I did AS Maths (A). Very pleased as it is my 5th offer!
Original post by SyKe49
hey guys this has probably been asked before but does anyone know when bath gives out offers for econ?

Hello,

Most applicants across courses will not be hearing back until after the UCAS 26 January 2022 deadline. Please don't worry if it's a while until you hear, offers will significantly vary in their timing.

Please do ask if you have any other questions.

James
Final Year Student
Hello, I was wondering whether Bath receives any pre-interview assessment tests such as the MAT for maths, and if so when and do they wait for the results before they give out offers although they do not specifically require it?
Hi,
Is there a spreadsheet for offers from bath? Could one of you link it please?
got one for physics last night, AAA (:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Is there a spreadsheet for offers from bath? Could one of you link it please?

No - but you could start one.
Hi, I wanted to ask what is the general ratio of assessments (between exams and coursework) for the Bsc management course 2022 entry?
Reply 152
Original post by Vic Vinegar
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Bath for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Im applying for MMath
A*A*A*A further maths, maths, physics, biology, respectively
Im from Essex, close to London
Nice place to live, decent maths course
Original post by psiguy
got one for physics last night, AAA (:

congrats :smile:
Original post by Maya.kg16
I’ve applied! MSci Natural Sciences- it’s my equal top choice! I’ve got A*A*A*A predictions in bio, chem psych and maths. I’m really hoping I get lucky and receive an early offer as I’m so anxious waiting!

Have you got an offer yet?
Original post by Fifty345
Just now? I’m applying for computer science. When did u apply?

I applied October 15th so I wouldn't worry too much if you applied more recently. It was my first offer and it took over a month.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Imadh_05
Congrats!! If you don’t mind saying, What was the offer? Oh also did you do the MAT?

Thanks, I did do the MAT but I didn't have it sent to Bath (I sat it for Imperial). One of my teachers emailed Bath and apparently they don't give reduced offers for Scottish students based on entrance exams (the standard offer is already AA at advanced higher).

I don't think I did well on the MAT so I'm glad I didn't include it as part of my application to Bath.

My offer is AA at Advanced higher (Scottish qualification) :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I was wondering whether Bath receives any pre-interview assessment tests such as the MAT for maths, and if so when and do they wait for the results before they give out offers although they do not specifically require it?

Hi, I think they do look at entrance exams like MAT, TMUA, STEP etc. If you do well it will reduce your offer. I'm not sure if it affects whether or not you get an offer in the first place though.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by mpr4002
Thanks, I did do the MAT but I didn't have it sent to Bath (I sat it for Imperial). One of my teachers emailed Bath and apparently they don't give reduced offers for Scottish students based on entrance exams (the standard offer is already AA at advanced higher).

I don't think I did well on the MAT so I'm glad I didn't include it as part of my application to Bath.

My offer is AA at Advanced higher (Scottish qualification) :smile:

Oh okay that’s great then !!! How much do you think you got in the MAT?
Has anyone else applied for BSc Social Sciences ? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest