The Student Room Group

24 and single, should I be worried?

I’m 24 nearly 25 and still single, most of my friends all either in a relationship or married, any advice? I feel left out and concerned!
it's totally normal - don't be concerned. :smile:

are you out there enough? maybe join a new society / group / experience and see if there is anyone there you might be interested in perhaps.
Reply 2
Original post by parmezanne
it's totally normal - don't be concerned. :smile:

are you out there enough? maybe join a new society / group / experience and see if there is anyone there you might be interested in perhaps.

I could perhaps do that, but I’m not that keen on clubbing or heavy drinking. I’ve dated younger women (18-20) previously and it never seems to end well. The last relationship I had with an 18 year old was not great at all.
You're not alone in being single, but you'll do better to enjoy whatever benefits being single can offer you.

If you're female, you have some reasons to be confident as you have a higher chance of finding a Romantic partner.
Try to focus on your own life & future ambitions rather than the choices that other people have made in relation to their own families and relationships. :smile:
It is your own ambitions, personal priorities and mindset that will pave your route to obtaining the future life that you want.

If you are looking for a relationship or want children, refine your dealbreakers and timescale.
Then start planning how to maximise your chances of achieving your ambitions and meeting compatible guys.
I'm 26, happily single, my last relationship was 7 years ago and I'm not looking for a relationship or hookup.
I will be going down the ivf and co-parenting routes.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending