The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yo!

I'm looking to study Sport & Exercise Nutrition at either here or Leeds Beckett...

I'm currently working towards my Level 3 BTEC Sports Diploma.
(edited 2 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I’m Emmanuella, currently residing in Nigeria.I’d like to know the visa duration for a 1year masters degree in BCU
Hey 👋🏻
I am currently studying an access to higher education for health professionals course and I’ve applied for adult nursing here for September and have got an interview this week fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Well, I'm excited. Who's booking accomodation from tomorrow?
Original post by Vic Vinegar

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2022!

Heyy, I’ve applied for sports science- has anyone heard back?
Original post by FAMER4
Well, I'm excited. Who's booking accomodation from tomorrow?

Do you know the best accommodation- regarding the social life
HI Vic, I’m wisdom. Applied for adult nursing at BCU, currently waiting for an interview.
Original post by Eoghwere
Hi, I’m Emmanuella, currently residing in Nigeria.I’d like to know the visa duration for a 1year masters degree in BCU

Hi Emmanuella I’m in Nigeria too, applying for an undergrad degree
Hi,I've applied for Diagnostic Radiography and received a fee assessment questionnaire form to fill it in and send some evidence, is that mean I might get shortlisted??
Reply 10

Hi, I applied for Popular music at BCU in Jan, had an interview on 4th. Waiting on receiving an offer...Has anyone else heard from the university regarding the offer?
Hi, What yall applying for?
Reply 12
Original post by Tangled1987
Hey 👋🏻
I am currently studying an access to higher education for health professionals course and I’ve applied for adult nursing here for September and have got an interview this week fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Hi how did ur interview go
Hi, I've applied for the art and design ba, just had my interview today 🤞

Hi,
I applied for Sound Engineering and Production with Foundation Year in Birmingham city and other music courses in london universities

I’m currently studying music, geography and business at A level

I received an offer from Birmingham city at the end of January to have 80 UCAS points!

Birmingham city was my last choice so if I don’t manage to get the grades I want then I will end up going here :smile:
Reply 15
Hey! I'm Ann. I'm from India. Applied for BSc hons adult nursing sept 2022 intake. I've been offered a conditional place.
Any idea about when the health questionnaire form will be available?
Also has anyone paid the initial deposit yet? can we make the payment while holding a conditional offer cause I've met all the requirements except the health questionnaire which is not open yet?
Thanks!
Hey, I formed my offer from BCU for paramedic science. Is anyone else doing this course ?? X
Hi there.

I am currently studying a creative media course at College, and will be continuing on to do Media Production at BCU.

Already accepted my offer as firm, and am super excited to get started there. :biggrin:
Hello Birmingham City University applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Original post by Mythical Pingu
Hello Birmingham City University applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

To be honest with you, I'm quite nervous about it. Not 100% sure when the BTEC results day is, or how the Uni will get my results and confirm my conditional offer. Plus, I am also nervous about how I will be notified about my offer being confirmed or if my results are actually good enough or not to get in.

Quick Reply

Latest