Official Bournemouth University 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch this thread
Vic Vinegar
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bournemouth University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
JayPrice
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Is it just me thinking of applying for 2022? lolCurrenltly studying Psychology in London, looking to switch to Bournemouth to study Psychology with Counselling
sophloxleyxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by JayPrice)
Is it just me thinking of applying for 2022? lolCurrenltly studying Psychology in London, looking to switch to Bournemouth to study Psychology with Counselling
hiya, i have applied for 2022 to do ODP
username5752116
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sophloxleyxo)
hiya, i have applied for 2022 to do ODP
Hi~ I’m applying for ODP too!
sophloxleyxo
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by snowball_cat)
Hi~ I’m applying for ODP too!
same, have you had your interview.
username5752116
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sophloxleyxo)
same, have you had your interview.
No I sent my application a few days ago. Have you had yours?
sophloxleyxo
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by snowball_cat)
No I sent my application a few days ago. Have you had yours?
i sent mine too a few days ago too and they have recieved it
Yilmaz03
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hopefully going to be studying studying journalism
Makssn
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Yilmaz03)
I also applied for journalism at BU!!
Yilmaz03
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Makssn)
I also applied for journalism at BU!!
Whooo! Good luck 🤞🏼
catherineb20
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi guys!! I got an unconditional offer at Bournemouth to do Music and Sound Production!!
abbiebroadhead
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
hey guys ! i applied to bournemouth too but can’t decide between here and lincoln
abbiebroadhead
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Yilmaz03)
i applied for journalism too !
Yilmaz03
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by abbiebroadhead)
i applied for journalism too !
Woohoo, good luck for results day x
Tazz340
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I got into aub to do interior architecture, I don't know what halls to go to there's do many to pick from?
catherineb20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi!! What are everyone’s socials! I’ve got a place this year to do Music Production and wanna meet people before I go I’m from Essex!
sprabhakar14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey everyone. I got an unconditional offer at Bournemouth to study M.Sc. computer animation and visual effects.
Sam1640
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello guys,
I applied to study Public Health at Bournemouth University since January and they haven't gotten across to me till now. I'm kinda worried. Do I need to call them or is there anyone with an advice??
sprabhakar14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sam1640)
Hello guys,
I applied to study Public Health at Bournemouth University since January and they haven't gotten across to me till now. I'm kinda worried. Do I need to call them or is there anyone with an advice??
Check your myHub profile. There might be some update or some action required to be completed by you.
P0tatos2022
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I applied for Bournemouth to study Law, Media and Creative Industries 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed