Official Brunel University 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch this thread
Vic Vinegar
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Brunel University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
tammsterr
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I applied for Biomed BSc with predicted 152 UCAS points and haven't received any offers yet, does anyone know how long it takes to receive an offer?
missversace
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Law & Criminal Justice w a Placement Year
Law, Sociology and Psychology at A Level predicted ABB
I got a conditional offer today
ygskyyyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hey!! How long after applying did ya'll get the offers? Just curious since I applied a week back and I'm eagerly waiting 😬
missversace
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ygskyyyy)
Hey!! How long after applying did ya'll get the offers? Just curious since I applied a week back and I'm eagerly waiting 😬
I applied on a Friday and got a response by Monday evening
R4V123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi there I applied and got to hear back about 1 week later.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
I applied for the sept 2022 session and its been 2 weeks i still haven't heard back... what does that mean?
R4V123
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
What does it say on your UCAS rings? Does it say it’s submitted to the university’s or still at your college?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
It's submitted to the university, and I also got a couple of emails from Brunel saying that they've received my application and that they'll send a response soon, but its been 3 weeks and tbh i'm pretty nervous at this point
R4V123
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Don’t stress, what are you applying for?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by R4V123)
Don’t stress, what are you applying for?
I applied for the 4 year business course, received an offer 😊
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Vic Vinegar)
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Brunel University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
I finished college a few years back and im applying for psychology with placement 😁 I don’t quite meet the entry requirements but still applied as it’s worth a shot!
R4V123
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I applied for the 4 year business course, received an offer 😊
Same!
R4V123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
If anyone would like to be added to a group chat with Brunel applicants for 2022 let me know
markelath
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i want!
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Hi!
I got an offer from Brunel. Can any Brunel students tell me what uni life is like there? What are the people like, whats night life like etc?
R4V123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by meltkk)
Hi! Can you add me to the group if youve got one going
Sure private message me
medicsoas
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi!
I got an offer from Brunel. Can any Brunel students tell me what uni life is like there? What are the people like, whats night life like etc?
Brunel social life is really good. There are always events of some sort going on, you'll always find something to do.
LSE_Undergrad
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
If there is anyone out there who needs help with A-Level History, Politics or English Literature, please feel free to PM and I can share with you some online resources which really helped me when I was studying for those subjects myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads