The Student Room Group

imagine getting deathly ill before your ucat

nothing more than a vent post really lol there's not much anyone can do

Test is on the 31st August. Was initially early august but had to move due to personal circumstances. Started revising basically 1st August to give myself a few weeks. And lucky meeee!!!! I got covid 2 weeks ago and have been affected awfully!!!! Have barely been able to get out of bed let alone do medify practice. Starting to feel better with 7 days to go but its gonna be a push to revise in that period. I will keep looking for dates in September but its not looking good.

Oh wellll
Sorry to hear that :frown:
I hope you can get the exam moved, or have you looked into applying for ex circs?
Original post by themartinipolice
nothing more than a vent post really lol there's not much anyone can do

Test is on the 31st August. Was initially early august but had to move due to personal circumstances. Started revising basically 1st August to give myself a few weeks. And lucky meeee!!!! I got covid 2 weeks ago and have been affected awfully!!!! Have barely been able to get out of bed let alone do medify practice. Starting to feel better with 7 days to go but its gonna be a push to revise in that period. I will keep looking for dates in September but its not looking good.

Oh wellll

Literally SAME! My UCAT was originally scheduled for tomorrow(the 26th). Found out i had COVID last week, which was literally 4 days before the exam (perfect timing lmaoo), so I've had to reschedule it for the 31st of August. But i feel awful and basically have no energy to do practice questions, so hopefully all the practice I've already done will be enough. Right now I'm just focusing on resting and getting my health up for exam day:smile:
Hope you recover soon, and hopefully we'll both smash the exam next week!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending