The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Ethnic mix at Uni of Westminster

Ill be attending the uni of westminster and wanted to know about the ethnic mix? as in is it quite diverse generally speaking?
Yeah, most unis are much more diverse than the general population of our country.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, most unis are much more diverse than the general population of our country.

glad to hear :smile: thankyu
glad to hear :smile: thankyu

Why does it matter though, unless you don’t like hanging out with white, British people?
Reply 4
Why does it matter though, unless you don’t like hanging out with white, British people?

I am black an have been around white people for my whole life, so i was really hoping to experience unin life with a diverse range of people, it would be refreshing to me. also the degree im doing id chinese so if there are some chinese people that would be useful for me as i could practice with them, but mainly i prefer diverse areas.
I am black an have been around white people for my whole life, so i was really hoping to experience unin life with a diverse range of people, it would be refreshing to me. also the degree im doing id chinese so if there are some chinese people that would be useful for me as i could practice with them, but mainly i prefer diverse areas.

Then move to Birmingham, Manchester, or London.

Ooh I am relate, I’m in year thirteen and I have to choose universities soon but I don’t know what ones are diverse
Reply 7
Then move to Birmingham, Manchester, or London.

I am moving to london :smile:
I am moving to london :smile:

Yep good move

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending