London School of Economics
London

LSE UCL offer

Hi

i finished my year 12 courses and got my prediction grade
Math -A*
FM-A
Econ -A

I think it is a solid set of grades but i want to improve my Predicted grades more. I ahve a chance to improve it during the first term of yr13 and i am going to give my shot on it.

My question is how big does A*AA and A*A*A and A*A*A* look?/

The course i want to study at LSE requires A*AA but i heard most students have four A* on thier applciation so if i want to be considered competitive agiainst them do i need to certainly imporve my predicted grades?
Original post by junbin
Hi

Math -A*
FM-A
Econ -A

I think it is a solid set of grades but i want to improve my Predicted grades more. I ahve a chance to improve it during the first term of yr13 and i am going to give my shot on it.

The course i want to study at LSE requires A*AA but i heard most students have four A* on thier applciation so if i want to be considered competitive agiainst them do i need to certainly imporve my predicted grades?

Quite big, especially for LSE.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by junbin
Hi

Math -A*
FM-A
Econ -A

Having good grades is certainly important, but LSE will look carefully at your personal statement, so try to maintain/improve your grades, but definitely make sure that you have a personal statement that is of the best level you can get it to be at.

Quick Reply

Latest