Student discount?

Watch this thread
Ligus1505
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Does anyone know how you get student discount? And any discount apps or anything I should look into for the benefits of being a student? Thanks
ShadowHokage
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ligus1505)
Does anyone know how you get student discount? And any discount apps or anything I should look into for the benefits of being a student? Thanks
Get UNiDAYS app & StudentBeans, make sure to sign up with your sixth form/college/university email as they need that for verification. On the app, there are discount codes that you can claim
MxssB
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Nus & Totum also have discounts, also cash back apps such as TopCashback are good, while you don’t get discount you can use your discount codes from the others & then get cash back on purchases
Tabby121
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anyone know how cash app works for sending money to someone if im buying goods ? does cashapp only release money to seller when you receive goods ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (57)
26.51%
As I expected (68)
31.63%
Harder (82)
38.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.72%

Watched Threads