The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Student discount?

Does anyone know how you get student discount? And any discount apps or anything I should look into for the benefits of being a student? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Ligus1505
Does anyone know how you get student discount? And any discount apps or anything I should look into for the benefits of being a student? Thanks :smile:

Get UNiDAYS app & StudentBeans, make sure to sign up with your sixth form/college/university email as they need that for verification. On the app, there are discount codes that you can claim :smile:
Reply 2
Nus & Totum also have discounts, also cash back apps such as TopCashback are good, while you don’t get discount you can use your discount codes from the others & then get cash back on purchases
does anyone know how cash app works for sending money to someone if im buying goods ? does cashapp only release money to seller when you receive goods ?
You can get a 50% student discount using the code STUDENT50! at howtostartmatchedbetting.com. Before you dismiss is as a con, Google matched betting. It's a proven method of making £500 or more tax free money every month.
Original post by Ligus1505

If you download cafe Neuro app to can get a student discount sometimes they also do free coffee

Latest