The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
how does it feel knowing ur going to hell?

jk

How is that funny? I’m literally petrified about coming out as I’m Catholic and you really think making that comment is funny? I just wanted to make some friends maybe or speak to people that understand or that are going through the same issue, I feel alone.
Reply 2
i hear that they make some wicked BBQ's down there, thats a plus.

You’re such a bully, plus you’re just a troll probably so why don’t you just get lost.
You’re such a bully, plus you’re just a troll probably so why don’t you just get lost.

They're just winding you up for a reaction dont worry. Im an atheist for these very reasons. Religion to me is an absurd construct to enslave the masses. Not allowing someone to be themselves is not freedom and moral. At the end of the day its your own life. So make your own choices for you and not for some corrupt homophobic religion
Reply 4
Original post by The_million
They're just winding you up for a reaction dont worry. Im an atheist for these very reasons. Religion to me is an absurd construct to enslave the masses. Not allowing someone to be themselves is not freedom and moral. At the end of the day its your own life. So make your own choices for you and not for some corrupt homophobic religion

I very much appreciate this - I do agree with your statement here. I have changed my style as well and just need to change my hair and then I’m all done. Im debating on whether to dye it dark brown, copper brown or dip dye it pink🤷🏽*♀️. I feel like I can be myself as I now know who I am and who I want to be. Guys are way too gross for my liking! (My own opinion from my experiences) Sorry for the rant, it’s just I’m relieved and just need to tell my family apart from my sister as she’s aware and she’s very supportive but she thinks I’m bisexual. But oh well. Lol.
I very much appreciate this - I do agree with your statement here. I have changed my style as well and just need to change my hair and then I’m all done. Im debating on whether to dye it dark brown, copper brown or dip dye it pink🤷🏽*♀️. I feel like I can be myself as I now know who I am and who I want to be. Guys are way too gross for my liking! (My own opinion from my experiences) Sorry for the rant, it’s just I’m relieved and just need to tell my family apart from my sister as she’s aware and she’s very supportive but she thinks I’m bisexual. But oh well. Lol.

Whether or not your lesbian or bisexual it doesn't matter. What matters is that you make choices in your life that in 3 years your grateful that you've made them.
Reply 6
Original post by The_million
Whether or not your lesbian or bisexual it doesn't matter. What matters is that you make choices in your life that in 3 years your grateful that you've made them.

Yeah, I think you're absolutely right there. Labels aren't important, I get that.
You can ask anything.

did u always know u were lesbian
You can ask anything.

💗💗Do you find Taehyung or Jungkook handsome?Would you change your sexuality if you had a chance with someone who like Taehyung or Jungkook?
Reply 9
Original post by cloud_9_
did u always know u were lesbian

No, I had various signs but never acknowledged it, as I was quite clueless. Back then playing barbies, I would unknowingly create barbie girls to kiss and be together and get married. Then at the age of 12, I kept thinking about my BFF at the time and I just ignored it and pushed my thoughts away. I at 15, had my first kiss with a girl, I shockingly enjoyed it and then at 15 (6 months later after the kiss) I came out to my best friends that I was Bisexual. Then at 16 I had my first kiss with a guy and hated it. Found it gross. Now, I am 17, and have kissed about 4 guys and have not enjoyed any... bit strange, right? Soooo, I have come to the conclusion that it is obvious that I am lesbian.
Original post by KimTAEHYUGN
💗💗Do you find Taehyung or Jungkook handsome?Would you change your sexuality if you had a chance with someone who like Taehyung or Jungkook?

Well, I wouldn't call them 'handsome'I would use 'cute' instead and well, I am romantically interested in guys but I like to label myself as lesbian as I much prefer girls to be honest. No, I wouldn't change my sexuality.
You can ask anything.

how did you know? Cliche, but i'm a dude, and also who was your first celeb crush?
thanks for doing this ama, sorry about the bad/unkind comments :frown:
Original post by JJrevises
how did you know? Cliche, but i'm a dude, and also who was your first celeb crush?
thanks for doing this ama, sorry about the bad/unkind comments

If you read above you'll see how I found out. Right, my first girl celeb crush was Rita Ora. Now, it is Lauren from Fifth Harmony. She is GORG!
No problem. It is easing my mind and making me feel better with the nice comments :smile:. It's okay if you're a dude! No worries at all. Who is your celeb crush?
If you read above you'll see how I found out. Right, my first girl celeb crush was Rita Ora. Now, it is Lauren from Fifth Harmony. She is GORG!
No problem. It is easing my mind and making me feel better with the nice comments :smile:. It's okay if you're a dude! No worries at all. Who is your celeb crush?

margot robbie lol
You can ask anything.

1.) can I go to gay clubs (I’m bi) they are normally male dominated

2.) what do you think of bi people (lots of lntq+ people on the internet seem to have a problem)

3.) how do you come out. I know there’s no answer and it would be easier if I was lesbian not bi but any advice would be great!
What’s your favourite food
Original post by flamingolover
1.) can I go to gay clubs (I’m bi) they are normally male dominated

2.) what do you think of bi people (lots of lntq+ people on the internet seem to have a problem)

3.) how do you come out. I know there’s no answer and it would be easier if I was lesbian not bi but any advice would be great!

Whilst I'm a gay male, I can answer some of these questions.

1. Yes you can you shouldn't feel you cant go somewhere because its male dominated, there will be lesbians in there too and other bi people. I wouldn't be surprised if you even find some straight people who are wingmen/wingwomen for their LGBT companions.

2. I have no issue with them, I never really understood what everyones problem with them is they're still a person and if anything I personally think they have it harder than someone who is gay/lesbian because there will be some people who wont date someone who's bi because they feel that they're more likely to cheat on them!

3. Only come out when you're ready and it's safe to do so, if you're unsure how your family will take it try asking some questions to see how they act or watch something LGBT on tv with them and observe how they react. My coming out was completely unintentional, I accidentally outed myself whilst making some comment about TikTok to my mum but I knew that she would be fine about it.
Original post by Fresher18

1. Yes you can you shouldn't feel you cant go somewhere because its male dominated, there will be lesbians in there too and other bi people. I wouldn't be surprised if you even find some straight people who are wingmen/wingwomen for their LGBT companions.

2. I have no issue with them, I never really understood what everyones problem with them is they're still a person and if anything I personally think they have it harder than someone who is gay/lesbian because there will be some people who wont date someone who's bi because they feel that they're more likely to cheat on them!

3. Only come out when you're ready and it's safe to do so, if you're unsure how your family will take it try asking some questions to see how they act or watch something LGBT on tv with them and observe how they react. My coming out was completely unintentional, I accidentally outed myself whilst making some comment about TikTok to my mum but I knew that she would be fine about it.

(Original post by Fresher18)

I’ve just heard stories of women not being massively welcome in gay clubs so was a bit concerned!

That makes me feel better! Thanks!

I’m not worried about my dad it’s just my mum. She’d be totally fine if I was a lesbian I just don’t think she get bisexuality based on some of the comments she makes. I think she thinks that if you are dating a women you are a lesbian and if you are dating a man you’ve change your mind (or vice versa) which is my main concern!

Thank you so much for replying!
Why do lesbians often like women who are like blokes
How do you feel about how some men view lesbians? Specifically the men who sexualise them.

Have you ever had a bad experience involving a man who had something to say about your sexuality? Or have you witnessed something like that?

(From a straight ally of the LGBTQ+ community. :smile:)

Latest

Trending

Trending