The Student Room Group

Dry humping… advice!!

Hi, I’m a virgin, I dry humped on the 27th of July, I was supposed to get my period on the 15th of August - but from the 9th/10th of August till the 14th of August I got brown discharge (BD) + one of those days I got BD plus blood thinking I had started my period but I hadn’t (I tend to always get brown discharge before or after my period). On the 21st of August I started feeling ill/unwell but on the 22nd I was kinda fine, but 23rd-24th (today) my belly has been really uncomfortable, feeling bloated, my apetite has kind of increased, I don’t feel nauseous but there were times before where it felt like something wanted to come up (as if I ate too much). I was wondering whether I had indigestion or something…
Reply 1
I was only wearing underwear and I’m pretty I was nowhere near the tip, could this uncomfortableness in the stomach be from being anxious??
ummmm brown discharge is 'spotting' and usually happens if you are about to start your period, finish, your vagina may be getting rid of old blood or it could be a sign of a hormone imbalance. you can't possibly get pregnant with the explanation you have given us.missing periods can be normal. stress can cause it or some underlying health conditions, such as endometriosis, throiyd issues (cant spell it) pcos or could just be late ovulation. if you're that worried take a test to keep your mind at rest or simply speak to your GP.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
You are not pregnant, if it didnt go in the chances are astronomical such an event could occur especially if he didnt come (which you didnt mention)
You're likely either ill or effects from your cycle.
Original post by Napp
You are not pregnant, if it didnt go in the chances are astronomical such an event could occur especially if he didnt come (which you didnt mention)
You're likely either ill or effects from your cycle.

lmaoo. this response is bang on right. https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/spotting-instead-of-period
this link cld help her
Dry humping is ****

Quick Reply