The Student Room Group

Down there

So im a 18 year old girl and I’m in a situation with this boy, we’ve been speaking for 3 months and he wants to have sex. I don’t mind but I’m just not ready and I’m really insecure. I know it’s natural to have hair but I would prefer to get waxed first but even though my skin is so sensitive and with things like cream, shower gel it burns sometimes and my private areas get really red so I know a wax is not for me. I don’t even like the thought of being legs open for a wax. Even if my partner doesn’t mind hair I still don’t feel comfortable with showing.
You dont have to do anything if youre not ready. If he makes you feel like you have to then you shouldnt be talking to him. If hes a real one he will wait for you :smile:
Reply 2
even if your partner doesn't mind hair you still don't feel comfortable with showing it? why may i ask? that doesn't make sense to me :colondollar:

i am telling you all this guy wants to do is get in your pants whether you have hair or not; and he should ever be so grateful if he gets the chance (and if he isn't then he can suck one ykwim). with regards to hair removal tho wdym about getting waxed, like at a salon? it takes a few appointments to get what you want fyi (altho seems we've already ruled out waxing). what about shaving and like using a pair of scissors?
I use veet
Reply 4
Original post by Joleee
even if your partner doesn't mind hair you still don't feel comfortable with showing it? why may i ask? that doesn't make sense to me :colondollar:

i am telling you all this guy wants to do is get in your pants whether you have hair or not; and he should ever be so grateful if he gets the chance (and if he isn't then he can suck one ykwim). with regards to hair removal tho wdym about getting waxed, like at a salon? it takes a few appointments to get what you want fyi (altho seems we've already ruled out waxing). what about shaving and like using a pair of scissors?

Thank you 😅, i find shaving so uncomfortable when it grows back in stubbles and scissors don’t really work for me. I don’t know, I think I just don’t like the way my body looks even if someone else does. I really hate being like this
Reply 5
Original post by Durty durty
I use veet

Isn’t it uncomfortable when it grows back stubbly? And I’ve tried veet on my upper lip before it stung like a mf!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending