Disneyland is so crowded on a weekday!

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Has anyone experienced that in any of the parks? I am in HK Disneyland today and can only get one ride within the first hour! There are so many 30min wait times.
Winner winner
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
30 minutes in a theme park is not considered too bad a queue, I think. I went to Disneyworld in the summer holidays a few years ago and some queues were three hours plus.

I hope you enjoy HK Disneyland, I’d love to go to.
Rep:
(Original post by Winner winner)
30 minutes in a theme park is not considered too bad a queue, I think. I went to Disneyworld in the summer holidays a few years ago and some queues were three hours plus.

I hope you enjoy HK Disneyland, I’d love to go to.
In HK the norm is 15-20.
In line for It's a small world at the moment. The line said 20 mins
Winner winner
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
That’s fab! I definitely need to go. Ten more minutes than usual is frustrating but not too bad. Have the best time.
Rep:
Now in line for RC Racer. The line said 40...
40 on a weekday is so insane.
Then I have Mystic manor next. The line was 20 mins
Last edited by 8013; 5 months ago
Rep:
And in December I will take on an attempt to finish every ride at HK Disneyland in the fastest time possible. I will try to finish before schools break up for Christmas, as my semester break starts earlier than most schools break up. The wait times are favourable until around 2pm.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 8013)
Has anyone experienced that in any of the parks? I am in HK Disneyland today and can only get one ride within the first hour! There are so many 30min wait times.
As a rule the theme parks are booked out in the holidays, all the more it is good and sunny weather. My advice: go to Disneyland - or another theme park - when it is bad and rainy weather and most people at work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.38%
October 2021 (214)
45.15%
November 2021 (53)
11.18%
December 2021 (62)
13.08%
January 2021 (54)
11.39%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.65%