The Student Room Group

Masters loan

I have an unconditional offer for LLM England and Wales FT 2021/22 Winter Entry from a UK University and I am looking to get a loan for the University fee of around £9,000
Meet other conditions as am a British citizen, 45 years old, living in London and never took any loans before.
But I do have a Masters, an MBA from Charles Sturt University Australia
I was wondering if I may still qualify for a Masters loan on the basis of my MBA from CSU being at a lower level than a Masters qualification in the UK? Is that a possibility, can you provide some accurate information in this regard? Thank you
Original post by muhammadsajid
I have an unconditional offer for LLM England and Wales FT 2021/22 Winter Entry from a UK University and I am looking to get a loan for the University fee of around £9,000
Meet other conditions as am a British citizen, 45 years old, living in London and never took any loans before.
But I do have a Masters, an MBA from Charles Sturt University Australia
I was wondering if I may still qualify for a Masters loan on the basis of my MBA from CSU being at a lower level than a Masters qualification in the UK? Is that a possibility, can you provide some accurate information in this regard? Thank you

Hi, please avoid creating duplicate threads. I will respond in your previous thread.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending