sarz89
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I'm doing an essay on phobias explaining the different perspectives and behaviours related to phobias, including psychologist research. Zoher et al 2004, I'm struggling to find anything that can help me, including whether her research was field-based, laboratory, observations etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this out, please?
EliteGoldfish
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
You can start by searching scientiric databases such as NCBI. Just type the phrase "research on phobia" and the relevant articles will appear. On whether Zoher et al.'s article is field-based, laboratory-based or observational, the best way to tell is to read the methodology part. Most scholars clearly indicate the nature of their research. If the researchers have not indicated the nature of the study, you can always tell by examining the methods of data collection. I could have told you the nature of Zoher's article but I the scholars have multiple articles and it is hard to tell with article you are currently using. I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.14%
As I expected (71)
30.74%
Harder (87)
37.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.46%

Watched Threads