Whats your favourite manga?

Watch this thread
Gauthmath_Banana
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I dont see many manga related posts here so just curious. Personall I love Vagabond, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun and One piece. These are def my top 4 manga.
Banoot
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
While it's not my favourite manga ever, I just caught up with blue lock and it's so good, it's definitely becoming one of my favourites. I also really like blue period, toilet bound hanako kun and kieta hatsukoi
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I like to read the One Piece chapters online now and then. Currently I have a lot to catch up.
JoshDarnIt_
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
My Hero Academia and Berserk
Confusedgoose
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
the breaker/the breaker new waves - its manhwa but its black and white so i count it as manga hehe
but tokyo revengers is sick, and vinland saga has amazing character devolpment
chocobi
Badges: 13
Report 10 months ago
Umibe no Onnanoko
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt_)
My Hero Academia and Berserk
Berserk, oh yes! I have to read the chapters to know how this manga continues. Problem: I am toooo lazy. :rolleyes:
JoshDarnIt_
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Berserk, oh yes! I have to read the chapters to know how this manga continues. Problem: I am toooo lazy. :rolleyes:
Haha, I'm sure you'll get round to it
Obadiah Thomas
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
My Hero Academia and Berserk!!!
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hataraku saibo and AOT
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
AngryJellyfish

I know that you are passionate anime fan, but what about the mangas? are you reading some of them?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
AngryJellyfish

I know that you are passionate anime fan, but what about the mangas? are you reading some of them?
Top Manga List (currently 36 titles)

#1 is Give My Regards to Black Jack.
journeyaway
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I quite like Doctor Stone. Impressive story-telling and overall great artwork. The anime is decent too.
yogwei
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Banoot)
While it's not my favourite manga ever, I just caught up with blue lock and it's so good, it's definitely becoming one of my favourites. I also really like blue period, toilet bound hanako kun and kieta hatsukoi
I second on blue lock. It's a joy to read. As well as blue period. Especially due to me loving art.
yogwei
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Gauthmath_Banana)
I dont see many manga related posts here so just curious. Personall I love Vagabond, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun and One piece. These are def my top 4 manga.
Vinland saga, vagabond, blue lock, blue period, jigokuraku, chainsaw man, berserk, black torch, toughen anki, demon slayer, haikyuu, black clover, my hero academia, jujutsu Kaisen to name a few.
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
At the moment, my all-time favourites are Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler/Demonic Butler), Jujustu Kaisen, and Naruto.

Firstly, if it wasn’t for Kuroshitsuji, I don’t think I’d even be the person I am today — the fandom you’d find in tumblr always have interesting theories that are backed up by historical research, which amazes me so much. I also love the depth of the characters (note: the manga is a 180 to the anime); I appreciate our main character’s logical approaches (INTJ personality) and the plot twists are just well-executed.

For Jujutsu Kaisen, I love how well the manga presents its characters’ beliefs, ideologies and principles of life. Take for example how it constantly demonstrates Itadori’s kindness and how perceptive Gojo was when it came to reasoning out Megumi’s stunted growth in combat/training. The author, Gege, is phenomenal in my opinion and that spans even to book literature – which is a high praise from me honestly.

For Naruto, it’s mostly because it’s a childhood thing. I didn’t really like how sudden the ending was, and how Naruto took a 180 after the Wave Arc. Granted it’s a shounen manga, but somehow the worst of militant facist systems are subtly shown through the different characters’ lives and Naruto’s talk no jutsu. At this point my love for the franchise remains through decent fan fiction writings (not *****y ones although they are amusing) honestly.
BlackSpades
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
My favourites would have to be Deathnote, Ikigami and Akira although SpyxFamily is very close as i have been reading it since before it became an anime. No longer human has a good story line and would definitely recommend it to any fans of horror and Junji Ito but I just didn't expect it to be that graphic (not the blood type of graphic the other one)

Deathnote is a master piece until halfway where it's still amazing after that but just very hard to read in a weird way (Trying to explain is difficult without giving away major spoilers)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (13)
31.71%
Take a gap year (10)
24.39%
Resit my exams (7)
17.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (5)
12.2%
I don't know yet (3)
7.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
7.32%

Watched Threads