The Student Room Group

Big 4 Grad Schemes 2022

Thought id start a new thread as schemes beginning to open for 2022 start

Scroll to see replies

hi, anyone done EY job simulation yet?
Reply 2
Original post by fluffcloud

I’m about to do the learning for the changing world online test. Any tips and what does it actually entail? Is it just like personality stuff?
which division did u apply to? i did assurance, and my first was just SJT, and then NRT.
Reply 4
which division did u apply to? i did assurance, and my first was just SJT, and then NRT.

Assurance too, is there anything to prepare for SJT, or not really?
Nope not really. Just be yourself and think of EY’s values and you’ll be fine

I completed the job simulation last Friday and today got shortlisted for the assessment centre
Reply 7
Original post by LukeA123
I completed the job simulation last Friday and today got shortlisted for the assessment centre

Nice, I just did the learning for changing world SJT. Did you get feedback afterwards?
what was entailed in the job simulation? was it a question video response format
Original post by LukeA123

how soon after NRT did you hear about job simulation?
Original post by Wjr26
Nice, I just did the learning for changing world SJT. Did you get feedback afterwards?

After sjt, nrt and job simulation, you’re meant to get feedback in your portal. But my feedback only appeared after I reached shortlisting
Original post by comeontheboys
how soon after NRT did you hear about job simulation?

As soon as I completed nrt, they invited me to job simulation
Original post by comeontheboys
what was entailed in the job simulation? was it a question video response format

Some video questions, some ranking questions, some written questions. Make sure you’ve researched EY and the role you’re applying for
few hours after NRT you’ll get the noti for job simulation.
Good luck for assessment centre Luke! How soon is it? It’s pretty early right now, do they ask you to wait for more applicants or? Is it virtual?
Good luck for assessment centre Luke! How soon is it? It’s pretty early right now, do they ask you to wait for more applicants or? Is it virtual?

Well hopefully I get one! I’m on the shortlisting stage atm, but on the portal it says I’m on stage 4. They haven’t gave me much info on it atm
i see, how was the job simulation? was it tough? hahah did you prep alot beforehand - like actually prep the ans etc
i see, how was the job simulation? was it tough? hahah did you prep alot beforehand - like actually prep the ans etc

I’d done some prep beforehand but not excessive - too much prep before an interview doesn’t work for me at all. If you’ve never done a video interview before, practice speaking on camera before you start:smile:
Reply 18
When do the other companies open their grad programs?
Not sure. Probably mid September. How’s your test? Going well?

Quick Reply