Big 4 Grad Schemes 2022

Watch this thread
Wjr26
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Thought id start a new thread as schemes beginning to open for 2022 start
fluffcloud
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
hi, anyone done EY job simulation yet?
Wjr26
Rep:
(Original post by fluffcloud)
I’m about to do the learning for the changing world online test. Any tips and what does it actually entail? Is it just like personality stuff?
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
which division did u apply to? i did assurance, and my first was just SJT, and then NRT.
Wjr26
Rep:
which division did u apply to? i did assurance, and my first was just SJT, and then NRT.
Assurance too, is there anything to prepare for SJT, or not really?
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Nope not really. Just be yourself and think of EY’s values and you’ll be fine
LukeA123
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I completed the job simulation last Friday and today got shortlisted for the assessment centre
Wjr26
Rep:
(Original post by LukeA123)
I completed the job simulation last Friday and today got shortlisted for the assessment centre
Nice, I just did the learning for changing world SJT. Did you get feedback afterwards?
comeontheboys
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
what was entailed in the job simulation? was it a question video response format
comeontheboys
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by LukeA123)
how soon after NRT did you hear about job simulation?
LukeA123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Wjr26)
Nice, I just did the learning for changing world SJT. Did you get feedback afterwards?
After sjt, nrt and job simulation, you’re meant to get feedback in your portal. But my feedback only appeared after I reached shortlisting
LukeA123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by comeontheboys)
how soon after NRT did you hear about job simulation?
As soon as I completed nrt, they invited me to job simulation
LukeA123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by comeontheboys)
what was entailed in the job simulation? was it a question video response format
Some video questions, some ranking questions, some written questions. Make sure you’ve researched EY and the role you’re applying for
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
few hours after NRT you’ll get the noti for job simulation.
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Good luck for assessment centre Luke! How soon is it? It’s pretty early right now, do they ask you to wait for more applicants or? Is it virtual?
LukeA123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Good luck for assessment centre Luke! How soon is it? It’s pretty early right now, do they ask you to wait for more applicants or? Is it virtual?
Well hopefully I get one! I’m on the shortlisting stage atm, but on the portal it says I’m on stage 4. They haven’t gave me much info on it atm
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
i see, how was the job simulation? was it tough? hahah did you prep alot beforehand - like actually prep the ans etc
LukeA123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
i see, how was the job simulation? was it tough? hahah did you prep alot beforehand - like actually prep the ans etc
I’d done some prep beforehand but not excessive - too much prep before an interview doesn’t work for me at all. If you’ve never done a video interview before, practice speaking on camera before you start
Wjr26
Rep:
When do the other companies open their grad programs?
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Not sure. Probably mid September. How’s your test? Going well?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads