The Student Room Group

If I turn up slightly late at the cinema will I still be able to go in

Basically I am planning to watch The sitcom movie People Just Do Nothing in cinemas tomorrow with my boyfriend and my brother as we all like the TV series and have been wanting to watch for a while . However the cinema is in a different town to me and I’m planning to take a bus there and when I arrive at the cinema I will be on time or maybe slightly late depending on traffic and other conditions . The question I’ve been meaning to ask is the film starts at 3.20 but if my bus was to be late and I ended up late at cinema doors by a few minutes after 3.20 will I still be allowed in ? If I won’t then I will take the earlier bus even if it means waiting ages for the film to start with my brother and boyfriend
Ring the cinema and ask them how long the trailers last for and whether it’s ok to arrive at the time you expect.
Reply 2
It's calm. I've seen people carry on walking into the film half an hour after it started. Adverts and trailers are usually 15-20 minutes, then the main film starts. As long as you're not later than 3.40, you won't miss any of the film.
Original post by asif007
It's calm. I've seen people carry on walking into the film half an hour after it started. Adverts and trailers are usually 15-20 minutes, then the main film starts. As long as you're not later than 3.40, you won't miss any of the film.

Thanks g I ended up arriving early that day anyway 👍🏻 Appreciate the help tho man
Reply 4
Original post by Kiyomiwong95x
Thanks g I ended up arriving early that day anyway 👍🏻 Appreciate the help tho man

No worries at all

Quick Reply

Latest