The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Canterbury Christ Church University 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KirstyRumi
Hey, I have applied for MHN degree for 2022. Got my Interview coming up. Really nervous but excited at the same time. 😊

How was the interview? IDid you apply for Msc or Bsc as I applied for Msc MHN and I have been asked to complete a portfolio
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Hey! I've got an offer for adult nursing
Original post by Lucidlyartz
Hey! I've got an offer for adult nursing

Congratulations on your offer..can you please help me with the portfolio and tips on completing the essay
What subject?

Original post by Pinkieee
Congratulations on your offer..can you please help me with the portfolio and tips on completing the essay
Original post by Lucidlyartz
What subject?

I applied for Msc.Mental health Nursing.Did you submit essay to get the offer
Original post by Pinkieee
I applied for Msc.Mental health Nursing.Did you submit essay to get the offer

No because I applied for Bsc
Reply 46
Hi

I hope to be studying Diagnostic Radiography at CCCU in September, anyone else applied?
Is anyone else going to the open day on Wednesday?
Original post by H2022
Hi

I hope to be studying Diagnostic Radiography at CCCU in September, anyone else applied?

I received a condition offer from there
Reply 49
Hello. I have been accepted for a master's in psychology ( thesis only). I have a query. Can I enter NZ without the C-19 vaccine? I am in the UK and exempt because of an underlying health condition. I know it is not mandatory to enter Universities anymore. Please be kind in replying.
I'm planning on dropping out of University, and need a replacement for my room at Pier quays, Gillingham medway hopefully before September

The room is an en suite in Block 12 on the second floor. You will share a kitchen and living space with 4 other people. The room includes a large desk, 3/4 bed, shelfs, notice board and wardrobe.

The room is £135p/w.

Accommodation is about a 10 minute walk to University

If you are looking for a room, or know someone who is, please let me know. I really need to find a replacement, otherwise I'll have to pay for the whole year, which I can't afford.
I'm planning on dropping out of University, and need a replacement for my room at Pier quays, Gillingham medway hopefully before September

The room is an en suite in Block 12 on the second floor. You will share a kitchen and living space with 4 other people. The room includes a large desk, 3/4 bed, shelfs, notice board and wardrobe.

The room is £135p/w.

Accommodation is about a 10 minute walk to University

If you are looking for a room, or know someone who is, please let me know. I really need to find a replacement, otherwise I'll have to pay for the whole year, which I can't afford.
hi have you got a number I can contact you on, I'm interested
Hello Canterbury Christ Church University applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Remember your official rep @CCCUOfficial is here to help you along the way as well.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending