Medical schools accepting summer resits?

Watch this thread
Totalgeek2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,
I got ABD in my A Level TAGs this year which I have appealed but heard nothing back yet. I am also doing the ucat this October as well as my application for medicine. However, I am finding it hard at the moment to be able to catch up on the A-level content. I know most medical schools aren't counting these October resits as resits but some medical schools like Liverpool are allowing students the option between autumn or Summer resits. Does anyone know if any other medical school that is allowing this?
Its just far less stressful and I know summer resits will give me anough time to get the best grade possible. I have emailed a bunch of unis too but they take a while to get back to you.

Thanks
gloria_31
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Totalgeek2003)
Hi,
I got ABD in my A Level TAGs this year which I have appealed but heard nothing back yet. I am also doing the ucat this October as well as my application for medicine. However, I am finding it hard at the moment to be able to catch up on the A-level content. I know most medical schools aren't counting these October resits as resits but some medical schools like Liverpool are allowing students the option between autumn or Summer resits. Does anyone know if any other medical school that is allowing this?
Its just far less stressful and I know summer resits will give me anough time to get the best grade possible. I have emailed a bunch of unis too but they take a while to get back to you.

Thanks
Hiya, I believe for the majority of medical schools, if you choose to resit your A levels in summer it will be classed as a standard resit and you will need to apply to those which accept them. Here's a link to those here:https://www.themedicportal.com/appli...esit-policies/ . It's to my understanding that most medical schools will only be considering the autumn exams as a non-resit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.17%
As I expected (68)
31.78%
Harder (82)
38.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.74%

Watched Threads