IhaveNothingToDo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi . I'm Doing my GCSE's Soon . Do you guys who have already done it think Geography or History is Easier ?
Last edited by IhaveNothingToDo; 1 month ago
meli77
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did History, but I have heard that Geography is easier. I agree with that as History is intense but it is amazing.

In my eyes, History is more respectable than Geography but I am probably biased lmao.
unknown.x10
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did geography at gcse and got a grade 6 in it(I recently got my results). for gcse geography there are lots of case studies and facts you need to remember but i guess that may be the same with history. choose the one you like more
elyxe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IhaveNothingToDo)
Hi . I'm Doing my GCSE's Soon . Do you guys who have already done it think Geography or History is Easier ?
I have done both GCSE History and Geography. I enjoyed History over Geography because I was interested in the content. However, I believe that Geography is slightly easier. Unlike a history exam, you could get a grade 4/5 on a geography paper without revising (based on my personal experience). Also, History is more content-heavy and more structured but as long as you revise, you will be fine.
issygracexo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i did geography this year and got a 9, its fairly easy but you have to be good at memorising stats and numbers for top grades! i didn’t do history, however i wish i did as i enjoy it a lot, but my friends who took it all struggled with it s lot but some of them did really well! i’d say history is better suited for those strongest in english/ essay writing and geography is a little more memory based
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads