The Student Room Group

Why are my family here...again?

Bruh I've seen you already, why are you coming back?? It'll be 4x this week that I've seen them, atp they must be bored bc what is there to really talk about, I'm tired of hearing the same repeated conversations & I'm tired of seeing them constantly. I'm so sick of this, omg I can't wait to move to another city and just be done with them. Absolutely no one needs to keep seeing their family this much. It's giving toxicity.
Seeing family gives toxicity??

How????
It is their preferred lifestyle, social life and family tradition.

I hope that you are able to move away soon.
The best way of ensuring that you don't receive unwanted visits or postal letters from relatives, is to not give them your address.
Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
Seeing family gives toxicity??

How????

Yes. Cause why are you continuously coming to see us, like once a week or once every other week is enough. You don't need to overdo it but constantly coming. What is the reason for always coming??? Like what it is? Now, I can understand why people distance themselves from family or have some problem with family, cause there's no need for this lol. Just give people space. Ideally, I'll prefer to see my family once a month, there is plenty to talk to/catch upon on and get along with your own life.

I'm tired of them too because when they're here, I can't do anything, I can't even do my own thing cause they'll say "I'm anti social", and it'll be a whole drama affair.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
It is their preferred lifestyle, social life and family tradition.

I hope that you are able to move away soon.
The best way of ensuring that you don't receive unwanted visits or postal letters from relatives, is to not give them your address.
Good luck!

Thanks. I hope so too. Trust me I'm not even giving any family relative my address, when I move away, the furthest I'll go is giving them the city / town but not the direct info.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks. I hope so too. Trust me I'm not even giving any family relative my address, when I move away, the furthest I'll go is giving them the city / town but not the direct info.

Don't let them know the town, it isn't too hard to trace someone with access to that info and their name & a recent photo.
Best to use a forwarding address that you check once a fortnight or monthly, hopefully one that is at least 20 miles away from your home.
Maybe it's because they love you and miss you?
I hope my kids never feel such resentment if I visit them when they move out.
Original post by Anonymous
Bruh I've seen you already, why are you coming back?? It'll be 4x this week that I've seen them, atp they must be bored bc what is there to really talk about, I'm tired of hearing the same repeated conversations & I'm tired of seeing them constantly. I'm so sick of this, omg I can't wait to move to another city and just be done with them. Absolutely no one needs to keep seeing their family this much. It's giving toxicity.

are you brown by any chance? Just wondering lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending