The Student Room Group

Who will win next Champions League?

List down who will win. I think next Champions League is gonna be PSG because of Neymar, Messi together.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FutureFries
List down who will win. I think next copa America is gonna be PSG because of Neymar, Messi together.

Isn't the copa America an international competition (Brazil, Argentina, etc.) rather than a league team competition (PSG, Dortmund, etc)
You mean Ligue 1?
List down who will win. I think next copa America is gonna be PSG because of Neymar, Messi together.

U mean champions league
Original post by myhairispeng
You mean Ligue 1?

Probably means champions league bc psg win ligue 1 literally every year. Ik they lost it last year but that was w a rocky start and 2 different managers. They usually win it.
My bet is on Chelsea. Though Man U, PSG and Ajax have good chances.
I think it is a team with the big money. As usual. Bayern, PSG, City, Chelsea, Real, Barcelona, Liverpool. Always the teams with the intention to foundate a Super League. This competition is getting boring for years, because the underdogs are hardly a match for those. I miss the big surprises.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by studentofschool

If Ajax wins the Champions League, I will jump for joy for the rest of the year 2022. Because I consider Ajax as an underdog.
Reply 8
Original post by studentofschool

Ajax??? r u serious bro
liverpool will win :cool:
Reply 10
List down who will win. I think next Champions League is gonna be PSG because of Neymar, Messi together.

PSG or Liverpool
Reply 11
Original post by kaizagill
liverpool will win :cool:

Fingers crossed
Liver pool
Man city
West Ham 😂
Man city
I think Manchester city have good odds this year. Its always a gamble of course... but my feeling say they will...
Original post by Johny red
I think Manchester city have good odds this year. Its always a gamble of course... but my feeling say they will...

When it mattered City failed so far. Hope for a new failure this season again. Same goes for PSG.
Considering PSG have not included players who are being paid around $1mil a week in their CL squad.. they should really win it.
Original post by Zerforax
Considering PSG have not included players who are being paid around $1mil a week in their CL squad.. they should really win it.

But what is about the team spirit? There are quarrels among the players, if I am well informed. The best paid players with amazing individuals skills are meaningless, if they don't perform as a team.

Quick Reply

Latest