Muhammad Razak
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
If I miss her do u think it'd be a good idea to friend request her and see her reaction? We don't talk anymore
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
if she don't like you in the first place already then she will be annoy if you do that
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by Anonymous)
if she don't like you in the first place already then she will be annoy if you do that
But she liked me before. We were rlly close. We used to talk for hours at night joking around. I'm pretty sure she may have had feelings for me
lil_lily__
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Muhammad Razak)
But she liked me before. We were rlly close. We used to talk for hours at night joking around. I'm pretty sure she may have had feelings for me
i mean a friend request is pretty harmless, and it is a good way to see whether she is open to talking to you again. it does depend though on why you don't talk anymore.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
so why aren't you guy taking anymore?
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
(Original post by lil_lily__)
i mean a friend request is pretty harmless, and it is a good way to see whether she is open to talking to you again. it does depend though on why you don't talk anymore.
I feel awkward sending it and also if she doesn't reply it's kinda awkward and embarrassing for me. It's just I rlly miss her. Maybe she doesn't care idk. We stopped talking for a few reasons and it's definitely complicated. Could be she doesn't wanna talk anymore idk. Ngl I'm kinda scared
usernamechange11
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
sorry to break it to you but thats what happens. 'we used to talk for hours at night' and then she does it with someone else and someone else. eventually, you'll mean nothing to her (the stage u are probably at now) and u my bro gotta wait till Allah blesses u with someone in a halal way. yh thats all '.'
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
If I miss her do u think it'd be a good idea to friend request her and see her reaction? We don't talk anymore
Probably not i mean depends on how you left things with her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads