The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough University: Moving House and Contextual Indicators

Hello,

I have a query about the UCAS Undergraduate application process for 2022 entry to Loughborough and was wondering if you might be able to answer it for me.

Me and my family are currently in the process of trying to move house.

Currently I am living in a house (which I have lived in for the entirety of my life) which is in a Polar 4 Quintile 1 postcode. This means that I may be eligible to fit one of the contextual indicators at Loughborough due to this address.

The house we may move to is in a Polar 4 Quintile 2 postcode. This means that I will not be eligible to fit any of the contextual indicators at Loughborough due to this address.

Therefore, I was wondering if the address given at the time of application is the one that is used for deciding potential contextual indicators?

For example, if I were to submit my UCAS application BEFORE moving house, for example in October, but then moved house, for example in November, and updated this on UCAS, would the original address be used to decide potential contextual indicators/offers, or would the new address be used for this?

Many thanks in advance.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I have a query about the UCAS Undergraduate application process for 2022 entry to Loughborough and was wondering if you might be able to answer it for me.

Me and my family are currently in the process of trying to move house.

Currently I am living in a house (which I have lived in for the entirety of my life) which is in a Polar 4 Quintile 1 postcode. This means that I may be eligible to fit one of the contextual indicators at Loughborough due to this address.

The house we may move to is in a Polar 4 Quintile 2 postcode. This means that I will not be eligible to fit any of the contextual indicators at Loughborough due to this address.

Therefore, I was wondering if the address given at the time of application is the one that is used for deciding potential contextual indicators?

For example, if I were to submit my UCAS application BEFORE moving house, for example in October, but then moved house, for example in November, and updated this on UCAS, would the original address be used to decide potential contextual indicators/offers, or would the new address be used for this?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello,

We have reached out to our Admissions team in response to your enquiry - please can you send us a PM so we can send you a message once we have received a response?

Thanks,
Ella :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending