ollst311
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I have been trying to find out how your salary would progress in the big 4. However, all the salaries I find are for audit. Does anyone know what your salary would be in deal advisory and how this would progress with promotions?

Thanks
ollst311
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Also how would this change for regional offices?
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ollst311)
I have been trying to find out how your salary would progress in the big 4. However, all the salaries I find are for audit. Does anyone know what your salary would be in deal advisory and how this would progress with promotions?

Thanks
34 k approx out of school at least Deloitte check out corporate development though its more lucrative
ollst311
Rep:
Thanks and how does that develop as you get promoted
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Thanks and how does that develop as you get promoted
depends but u should hit 70-80k with experience however the big money is on the buy-side in PE, VC, hedge funds etc...
ollst311
Rep:
Ok thanks

Does anyone else have any ideas?
Kimbleboss
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by heythere12798)
34 k approx out of school at least Deloitte check out corporate development though its more lucrative
is that starting salary for a grad in London? for which role/dept?
ollst311
Rep:
Which department do you want to know because I can give you the salary for all of them apart from merges and acquisitions??
Kimbleboss
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Which department do you want to know because I can give you the salary for all of them apart from merges and acquisitions??
The following please:
- Deal Advisory / Transaction Services
- Audit
- Management/Business Consulting
- Technology Consulting
username4899406
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Audit at EY is around 25 k in Leeds and Manchester offices starting salary
Senior/exec level is 30
Manager is 50
ollst311
Rep:
I also want to know what deal advisory is paid?
NoIdeaWhatToPut
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
M&A Deloitte pays grads £23-£25k outside of London, have a friend starting this September.
Last edited by NoIdeaWhatToPut; 9 months ago
ollst311
Rep:
Ok thanks.

Do you know what office that is in?
NoIdeaWhatToPut
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Ok thanks.

Do you know what office that is in?
Hi, I can't disclose that as M&A intake was quite small this year, it's more north in the UK.
ollst311
Rep:
Ok thanks
ollst311
Rep:
Do you know how this salary progresses over time as you get your accounting qualification and get promoted??
NoIdeaWhatToPut
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Do you know how this salary progresses over time as you get your accounting qualification and get promoted??
They are not required to do ACCA/CIMA accounting qualifications, but rather CFA. As for the progression in terms of the salary, I am not sure sorry.
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Deloitte M&A pays wack in London.

Grad scheme: 35-37k

AM: 38-50k

M: 55 - not sure

But for context IB grad in M&A make more than some senior managers at big 4
Last edited by Little pecker; 9 months ago
jamessalberts
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hey! I did a video on BIG 4 salaries in London a couple of months ago.

For non-audit departments it does vary, but add 10% to base salary and that would be a rough area.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Here is my YT channel full of other BIG 4 advice > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkX...C2F6l2hxKxCO-A
Last edited by jamessalberts; 9 months ago
ollst311
Rep:
Do you know how that would change for regional??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (14)
25%
As I expected (16)
28.57%
Harder (23)
41.07%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads